May 10, 2008 #211 anoone Legendary Member Messages 12,410 Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 12,410 Reaction score 60 Points 120 zCk said: maybe u should use u just pass away to say hello... Click to expand... pass away ??then how to say hello) )
zCk said: maybe u should use u just pass away to say hello... Click to expand... pass away ??then how to say hello) )
May 10, 2008 #212 zCk Banned Messages 9,333 Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 9,333 Reaction score 1 Points 65 anoone said: pass away ??then how to say hello) ) Click to expand... maybe not the right word to use...) )
anoone said: pass away ??then how to say hello) ) Click to expand... maybe not the right word to use...) )
May 10, 2008 #213 kalau CG Top Poster Club Messages 48,563 Paid Membership Joined Mar 4, 2008 Messages 48,563 Reaction score 127 Points 123 anoone said: pass away ??then how to say hello) ) Click to expand... you can wait and greet us in the next world...)
anoone said: pass away ??then how to say hello) ) Click to expand... you can wait and greet us in the next world...)
May 11, 2008 #214 kalau CG Top Poster Club Messages 48,563 Paid Membership Joined Mar 4, 2008 Messages 48,563 Reaction score 127 Points 123 now, where is everybody?
May 11, 2008 #215 zCk Banned Messages 9,333 Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 9,333 Reaction score 1 Points 65 kalau said: now, where is everybody? Click to expand... i think he still sleep
May 11, 2008 #216 protozuaqs Super Active Member Messages 9,755 Joined Oct 11, 2007 Messages 9,755 Reaction score 131 Points 83 another thread for English Lesson???Good luck people. Move forward................. Go straight and no corner-corner.
another thread for English Lesson???Good luck people. Move forward................. Go straight and no corner-corner.
May 11, 2008 #217 aeonflux Active Member Messages 1,782 Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 1,782 Reaction score 1 Points 25 morning y'all...
May 11, 2008 #218 aeonflux Active Member Messages 1,782 Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 1,782 Reaction score 1 Points 25 How I wish How I wish that I can forget u But how can it be If everywhere I go Whom I see is only u How I wish that I can forget u But how can it be If in everything that I do It just reminds me of u How I wish that I can forget u But how can it be If in everything that I say It’s all about u How I wish that I can forget u But how can it be If in everything that I hear I hear is only u So I guess Just let it be And I guess The one that I need Is still only u… ~aeonflux~p/s: sorry...a lil' bit carried away during this rainy days...it's just pop up... :">
How I wish How I wish that I can forget u But how can it be If everywhere I go Whom I see is only u How I wish that I can forget u But how can it be If in everything that I do It just reminds me of u How I wish that I can forget u But how can it be If in everything that I say It’s all about u How I wish that I can forget u But how can it be If in everything that I hear I hear is only u So I guess Just let it be And I guess The one that I need Is still only u… ~aeonflux~p/s: sorry...a lil' bit carried away during this rainy days...it's just pop up... :">
May 11, 2008 #219 Cacharias Active+ Member Messages 3,699 Joined Aug 4, 2007 Messages 3,699 Reaction score 3 Points 25 good day to all... aeonflux! How's Terengganu these days...
May 11, 2008 #220 kalau CG Top Poster Club Messages 48,563 Paid Membership Joined Mar 4, 2008 Messages 48,563 Reaction score 127 Points 123 protozuaqs said: another thread for English Lesson???Good luck people. Move forward................. Go straight and no corner-corner. Click to expand... go straight and no corner2 and no swing2 too?
protozuaqs said: another thread for English Lesson???Good luck people. Move forward................. Go straight and no corner-corner. Click to expand... go straight and no corner2 and no swing2 too?