Lots of speculation I see.
I would not be here at 6.00am in the morning most days helping getting all this sorted if I thought for one moment that EV was not coming back. I can tell you EV will be back so please stop all this speculation. You just could not imagine for one minute the problems we have faced trying to get everything fixed. There is no way on this earth that Anthony would take on two certified accountants to reconcille accounts if it were not coming back. Plus he would not be working himself flat out if that was the case and plus I would not be here either. We have had some more issues regarding the script and made an executive decision to trust a company to do it. Now that is hard for Anthony because he does not like dealing with people he does not know. This was a huge decision on his part. Myself and X are in contact with the company now trying to get everything finalised as there are contracts and an Nda to get signed by them. See everything is done legally. Anthony would not have it any other way.
Please all we ask is you give us some time to get the job done. I know it is hard, we all have money in EV including myself which we could all do with but we must all be patient and everything will be worked out.
Posting negativity and speculating just riles up peoples emotions and does no one any good. The next thing that happens is the people start having a go at each other and it becomes like kinder garden. Making threats, getting lawsuits, abusing the program in other forums only hurts you at the end of the day. Think about it logically it serves no pupose what so ever and just gives the program a bad name. It is far better to sit and be patient. Also by feeding the fire starts to give real believers doubts as well as winds up the mods and Anthony. If we can all be just a little more patient we will all reap the benefits. Think of this I am behind the scenes and get to know everything which is going on so please for now take my word for it and relax. From everything I see and hear Ev will be back bigger and stronger than ever.
Thanks
TA