Personal Message (Offline)
SUPPORT TICKETS----READ---RESPOND
« on: 10-11-2006, 22:09:45 »
Reply with quote Modify message Remove message Raise Warning Level Split Topic
IF YOU HAVE THESE PROBLEMS LISTED WITHIN YOUR SUPPORT TICKET CLOSE IT:
1. you did not put your user name in your request
2. history problems: relating to prior spends and payments
3. deposits that are in expired but in error
4. vague insinuations you were do a withdrawal
5. your withdrawal was paid
6. your requests is not for eliteventures.net but for one of the other programs
Open a new ticket if you have these problems:
1. You have a withdrawal requested prior to 11-4-06 that was not paid:
Provide documentation; confirmation info receipt
2. you have a plan that expired and your account was not funded with the proceeds
3. you have a deposit that has nor been credited: Provide confirmation receipt
4. You have a BOA deposit not credited: Provide specific info, where it was from, any receipt numbers, and the correct amount.
The system is bogged down; I need your help to clear it up so I can get to the real problems of people whose funds are in limbo.
Do not respond with a thank you anymore, it just adds more work.
Do not insinuate that I am stealing your money, I will tolerate just so much. If you have done so I will give you an opportunity to withdraw your ticket now and follow the rules. Support tickets that contain this will be closed and that persons issues no matter how valid will be left to the very last ones to be answered.
DO not continue to add issues to a tickets whose original problem has been resolved. Open a new one give others a chance.
Best Regards;
A.DiSondrio