BTC USD 82,800.7 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Do you trade every single day?

Ji trend

Freshie
Messages
46
Joined
Sep 24, 2023
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Points
6
It has become my disease that I can’t stay comfortable without opening even a single trade every single day.
 
I trade when trading opportunities are available. As I am scalper, I find opportunities available most of the time.
 
I trade almost every single day even though some days go without opening a single entry.
 
Not every day do I trade. There are days when the market conditions aren't favorable or when there are no clear trading signals. It's important to exercise patience and only trade when you have a solid plan and the market aligns with your strategy. Overtrading, or trading too frequently, can increase the risk of losses and is generally discouraged among experienced traders. Trading should be based on well-thought-out strategies and opportunities in the market.
 
As a scalper, I find numerous trading opportunities every single day to open trades and yes you can say I trade almost every day.
 
I mostly trade on office holidays because office days are so hectic that I hardly find a chance to trade.
 
I am a day trader. So yes, I trade every day and do not carry over open trades to the next day.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register