BTC USD 83,144.0 Gold USD 4,117.73
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Do you trade every day or skip one day a week?

Forex trading doesn’t require daily activity. Many traders choose to trade 3–4 days a week, focusing on high-probability setups and avoiding overtrading. It’s about quality, not quantity. Some traders may even take breaks or avoid trading on certain days, depending on market conditions. Consistency and discipline in your approach are more important than trading every day.
 
Forex trading is of great interest to young people at present. The reason for their enthusiasm is that Forex trading is a very profitable trading business. And it's a smart business. In the Forex market we can trade any time of the day, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. My question is do you trade 5 days a week or do you trade within these five days with the exception of one or two days. Do we really have to chat every day or trade three days a week or four days a week?
I trade when the market allows me to implement my strategy, so I work on bull markets mostly and let's the market is in a range right now and that is the time where I will choose to sit it out and check my investments instead of my trades.
 
Yes, it is better to make trades when all the conditions for this are present from your trading strategy. And this can be either every day or only on certain days. That is, the quality of trades is important to me, not their quantity.
 
Well said. As someone who has been trading for a few years now, I've found that maintaining a selective approach often yields better results than feeling the need to be in the market every day. Focusing on high-probability setups and exercising patience has significantly improved both my consistency and overall performance. Discipline and quality over quantity truly make a difference in the long run.
 
If I find no opportunity to trade for a day, then I don’t trade. Otherwise, I try to trade everyday.
 
I also noticed that on Mondays the price only determines where it will move during the whole week, so I often do not trade on this day and after analyzing the situation for that day I look for entry points on Tuesday.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13709
USD / JPY
157.362
GBP / USD
1.32541
USD / CHF
0.83187
USD / CAD
1.41774
EUR / JPY
178.934
AUD / USD
0.70153
Back
Top
Log in Register