BTC USD 83,591.2 Gold USD 4,179.02
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Do you trade every day or skip one day a week?

Shing1985

Banned
Messages
378
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Messages
378
Reaction score
24
Points
15
Forex trading is of great interest to young people at present. The reason for their enthusiasm is that Forex trading is a very profitable trading business. And it's a smart business. In the Forex market we can trade any time of the day, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. My question is do you trade 5 days a week or do you trade within these five days with the exception of one or two days. Do we really have to chat every day or trade three days a week or four days a week?
 
I like to try out different times of trading and try to find out the favorable timings for trading so that I could make the most of it, but still, I am on the learning mode.
 
I don't trade when there is no good setup. Trade on good setup will ensure to get more winning rate.
 
I try to be quite consistent in trading, but generally I feel it is better to make it a point to try at different times of the day. Since the market is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week I like to try different times on different days as that might help and offer different insights as well as opportunties at times.
 
Trading career is just like any other regular job else in the world. For example, everyday you have to stand by at 8:30 am at the workplace.

In trading, choose a timeframe that suits your personality. The factors that influence it can be your habits, routines, free times and others.

Then prepare to trade ONLY when a single candlestick has completed the close. Because when a candlestick closes, it is the final pattern can be seen on the chart.
 
I tend to suppose that if you're a trader then you must create a special strategy which you will comply. If your strategy implies one day of a break in a week, then you must relax at this day and don't even come to the computer. Of course, it might be a bit difficult on the initial stages, nevertheless you should do it. I believe that traders as ordinary people should have two days in a week of relaxing in order to keep their mental health stable and don't let the emotions get you down, while you're trading. So, no skips at all. Five days a week you're working, two you're relaxing. If you have another strategy then comply it.
 
Well, it depends on how much I lose. If suppose I lose a lot in a day or week, I take a break of about 2 to 3 days.
 
I am an intraday trader. So I trade every day. But if I get two stop losses in a row, I stop my trading for that day.
 
Forex trading is of great interest to young people at present. The reason for their enthusiasm is that Forex trading is a very profitable trading business. And it's a smart business. In the Forex market we can trade any time of the day, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. My question is do you trade 5 days a week or do you trade within these five days with the exception of one or two days. Do we really have to chat every day or trade three days a week or four days a week?
Trading frequency in forex varies by individual strategy and schedule. While the market operates 24/5, not all traders need to trade every day. Many prefer a few days a week, focusing on quality trades rather than quantity. Consistent analysis and discipline are more important than daily participation in the market.
 
I try to be quite consistent in trading, but generally I feel it is better to make it a point to try at different times of the day. Since the market is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week I like to try different times on different days as that might help and offer different insights as well as opportunties at times.
I aim for consistency in trading but believe it’s beneficial to explore different times of the day. With the market open 24/7, varying your trading hours can provide new insights and opportunities. This approach helps me adapt to market conditions and discover patterns that may not be evident at other times.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13381
USD / JPY
157.370
GBP / USD
1.32271
USD / CHF
0.83445
USD / CAD
1.41919
EUR / JPY
178.428
AUD / USD
0.69850
Back
Top
Log in Register