BTC USD 83,834.8 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Depression days trading

Aaron_0

Fun Poster
Messages
587
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
587
Reaction score
11
Points
15
hello everyone
I'm unsure what words to use to express my gratitude for everyone's comments on the previous question, but thank you.
I was considering adding another question because I get many responses to this forum.
Do you believe that opening a position on days when you feel down is a bad idea?
 
I think this is a bad idea. After all, you will constantly be distracted from meaningful analysis and correct trading by some unresolved issues, problems or poor health. Therefore, there may be frequent mistakes and losses when trading.
 
hello everyone
I'm unsure what words to use to express my gratitude for everyone's comments on the previous question, but thank you.
I was considering adding another question because I get many responses to this forum.
Do you believe that opening a position on days when you feel down is a bad idea?
Of course, it's a bad idea, I generally refrain from any trading because making mistakes will later require cleaning up the mess.
 
I think it is better to get your health in order and solve all problems and questions, and only then trade, realizing that no one and nothing will distract you from your occupation.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12150
USD / JPY
158.535
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.797
AUD / USD
0.69660
Back
Top
Log in Register