http://www.chokomoney.com/?ref=104
i not admin
Hello and welcome to ChokoMoney! My name is Chris and I am the admin of this fascinating program. As an admin of this program, I will do my utmost efforts to provide everyone with the best service in terms of making payments and support. ChokoMoney accepts AlertPay, LibertyReserve, StrictPay and PerfectMoney. ChokoMoney offers its members the opportunity to sweeten their money every week, by receiving 135% return on their investment after 7 days.
I hope that the combination of my honest approach along with enormous members' support will make ChokoMoney a unique program to everyone of us.
my investment $5.00
i not admin
Hello and welcome to ChokoMoney! My name is Chris and I am the admin of this fascinating program. As an admin of this program, I will do my utmost efforts to provide everyone with the best service in terms of making payments and support. ChokoMoney accepts AlertPay, LibertyReserve, StrictPay and PerfectMoney. ChokoMoney offers its members the opportunity to sweeten their money every week, by receiving 135% return on their investment after 7 days.
I hope that the combination of my honest approach along with enormous members' support will make ChokoMoney a unique program to everyone of us.
my investment $5.00