BTC USD 82,202.5 Gold USD 4,182.19
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying chokomoney-chokomoney.com

Nampaknya TT sorang je yang join..??org lain x da ker...?
 
This one looks professional and genuine.I am in with some bucks.

I will post as soon as I get paid.
 
Started: 26.APR.2010
Running Days 6
Total Members 717
Members Online 6
Total Deposits $94825
 
1St Cashout After Expiry

18192695.png
 
ChokoMoney is back to normal! I just contacted HushHosting and they fixed the issue immediately. The site is back and running at full speed again. It was NOT DDOS attack after all. The server just stopped responding for unknown reason and they fixed it. They will make sure such thing will never happen again in the future.
 
Started: 26.APR.2010
Running Days 11
Total Members 1235
Members Online 13
Total Deposits $240085
 
Started: 26.APR.2010
Running Days 14
Total Members 1642
Members Online 13
Total Deposits $349375
 
Back
Top
Log in Register