BTC USD 83,975.5 Gold USD 4,151.11
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Can you trade without experience and knowledge?

I usually use leverage of 1:200, maximum 1:400, although with some brokers I've seen that there's 1:2000, but I don't know who uses this in practice.
i always use 1:1000 leverage. i only have small capital to trade
 
I usually use leverage of 1:200, maximum 1:400, although with some brokers I've seen that there's 1:2000, but I don't know who uses this in practice.
i always use 1:1000 leverage. i only have small capital to trade
 
Leverage is the double-edged sword, we need to be very much careful while using it, else we would lose a lot in the Forex Market
 
Leverage is the double-edged sword, we need to be very much careful while using it, else we would lose a lot in the Forex Market
Yes, it is true. If i had 10k capital , i will use 1:100 only
 
Leverage is the double-edged sword, we need to be very much careful while using it, else we would lose a lot in the Forex Market
Yes, it is true. If i had 10k capital , i will use 1:100 only
 
i always use 1:1000 leverage. i only have small capital to trade

We need to make sure that we are trading with lower trading leverage settings. This is important for us because we need to get a consistent income from our trades.
 
We need to make sure that we are trading with lower trading leverage settings. This is important for us because we need to get a consistent income from our trades.
yes, it is true. money management and leverage need to be manage carefully
 
Without experience and knowledge trading is impossible=)
 
Please learn learn learn to trade forex. it is not easy of what people said.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13358
USD / JPY
157.313
GBP / USD
1.32661
USD / CHF
0.83536
USD / CAD
1.42231
EUR / JPY
178.326
AUD / USD
0.69492
Back
Top
Log in Register