BTC USD 83,349.9 Gold USD 4,109.58
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Can you trade without experience and knowledge?

no wonder anyone can trade Forex without knowledge. Traders who have been trading for years might NOT getting consistent profit. What about those without knowledge? haha.. Protect the hard earn money is the core principal in trading
 
some time, I've been trading without experience and knowledge, but I aware, learning never ending :)
 
some time, I've been trading without experience and knowledge, but I aware, learning never ending :)

fuhh paduu ni.. belajar dari kesilapan adalah sesuatu yang wajib dalam mencapai kejayaan :)cgrock
 
We have to know that only trading is not the main thing here because our main aim is to earn good pips profit in a consistent manner and with proper experience and knowledge we can grab that
 
No one can trade Forex without proper knowledge and experience.
 
yes you can but then you will lost and lost
 
We have to know that only trading is not the main thing here because our main aim is to earn good pips profit in a consistent manner and with proper experience and knowledge we can grab that

When we are trading in this business then we have to use such kind of trading skills that are useful for us and with the help of which our trading income will increase.
 
Without experience, yes, but without knowledge not at all. You cannot survive in Forex if you do not posses, certain required knowledge, but without experience, you may achieve success in one or two trades.
 
Without experience, yes, but without knowledge not at all. You cannot survive in Forex if you do not posses, certain required knowledge, but without experience, you may achieve success in one or two trades.
we can try trade on demo account first to gain experience
 
I usually use leverage of 1:200, maximum 1:400, although with some brokers I've seen that there's 1:2000, but I don't know who uses this in practice.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11926
USD / JPY
158.030
GBP / USD
1.32120
USD / CHF
0.83351
USD / CAD
1.42559
EUR / JPY
176.876
AUD / USD
0.69617
Back
Top
Log in Register