nha khoaNha Khoa Nhân Tâm TpHCM đang từng bước khẳng định uy tín của mình trong lòng khách hàng. Với phương châm "Lấy chữ Tâm làm đầu", toàn thể nha sĩ và đội ngũ nhân viên nha khoa chúng tôi luôn mong muốn mang lại những dịch vụ nha khoa tốt nhất, đáp ứng nhu cầu của từng khách hàng.
I'm looking for a window regulator for either truck. I don't care about the regulator or motor, I'm only interested in the plastic square bit on the end of the control arm so I can use it to make a replacement for these trucks when that part fails. The replacement will only cost a few dollars versus the current option that requires you to replace the entire regulator/motor assembly.
I'll of course pay for shipping or pick up of you are close.
Thanks.
1995 LWB
2004 D2
2008 E350
2013 Impreza
BLR #000
NCLR #42
SCLR #592
I'm looking for a window regulator for either truck. I don't care about the regulator or motor, I'm only interested in the plastic square bit on the end of the control arm so I can use it to make a replacement for these trucks when that part fails. The replacement will only cost a few dollars versus the current option that requires you to replace the entire regulator/motor assembly.
I'll of course pay for shipping or pick up of you are close.
Thanks.
1995 LWB
2004 D2
2008 E350
2013 Impreza
BLR #000
NCLR #42
SCLR #592