BTC USD 82,447.9 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

BMW also using Primax 95 Xtra

I been using primax 95 xtra since they launch..so far no prob..or maybe coz I am using small car hehehe..
 
Whatever be the outcome, how many of you will actually use primax 95 xtra for your car??
 
seems to be weird that your (landlord) thread is full with newbie and most of them replied to this thread with eng lang. did i smell something in this 'house' ? :):):) just curious.

hehehehe.. see ya.
 
Why not leh!!! The petronas already claimed that they got F1 technology and the price also same as the other RON 95. What car also can use !
 
ingat semua org pakai bmw larat pakai 97 memanjang:))
 
skrg sy akan guna petronas atau esso saje... krn dgn kad esso dan mesra boleh dapat redeem brg dgn points! :D
 
I think for a long term basis, ron95 user will face a problem with their engines. One more thing, I think luxury car has their self-adjustment engine that suitable for any types of petrol.
 
there are many newbies here. commenting with same ideas. Are you same person with multiple ID?:-?:-?:-?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register