Would like to ask if anyway can fix the SNR % on X5 Pro. I use Openbox S10 no problem the SNR all ok but I plug in X5 then the % drop to 49% and always scramble.
Would like to ask if anyway can fix the SNR % on X5 Pro. I use Openbox S10 no problem the SNR all ok but I plug in X5 then the % drop to 49% and always scramble.
Bro.. there r 2ways to fix the issue.
*Btw the x5 max SNR i can get is about 70% only..
1) Go up to do fine adjustment for the dish.. (not likely u want 2 do; it works for me)
2) Re-do blind scan and edit the channel manually rather than loading from db.. (works for me but rather tedious to edit the channel and arranging it..)
I experience this issue b4.. seem like ur x5 box calibration is out..