BTC USD 85,450.0 Gold USD 4,208.81
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

BER?????? sesama ahli CG

Noo not that way.. Yesterday, I just round2 thread "sayang kat dia.." to know what happen, suddenly Acan+ post about ID green color appearance. aka. meeeee!!

I wonder why he mention about me. Curious till now lah pok din. That all #:-S


nk tgk skit post acan tuu :p:p:p
 
oi..nk meluah g thread luahan hati la..ni tmpat detin..:eek:
 
Noo not that way.. Yesterday, I just round2 thread "sayang kat dia.." to know what happen, suddenly Acan+ post about ID green color appearance. aka. meeeee!!

I wonder why he mention about me. Curious till now lah pok din. That all #:-S

from pokdin opinion,
this kind of relationship will absolutely last longer..
as mod u should know how to handle this kind of situation..
dont ever letgo if any feeling exist in your heart..

this advise apply both to you k..



kuikuikui:)):))
 
ko tertingal kisah cinta acan ngn id kaler ijau:">:">:">

:eek::eek:
 
ilang da kat bwah..g cri post aku tu ker..:eek:
 
oi..nk meluah g thread luahan hati la..ni tmpat detin..:eek:

rilek,,dont waste your time with anonymous girl in the outside world..
try to accept her n raise da luv inside..


:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
Back
Top
Log in Register