wheriz
Active+ Member
- Messages
- 3,164
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2006
- Messages
- 3,164
- Reaction score
- 172
- Points
- 33
encik pubin.. encik duk area mana ye?
Hnag nak belasah dia ke.. aku sokonglah..hehe
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
encik pubin.. encik duk area mana ye?
aku rasa ini rujukannya kot
www.e-bacaan.com/artikel_solat.htm
mmg jauh dri apa yg kta buat..solat 3 kali je..rakaat pun blh ikt suka je..
so balik kepada persoalan tanda kiamat...
sapa nak hurai bab ni?
dan di sini persoalan penuh yang BlueDream taknak jawab sampai sekarang... rujuk sini
![]()
see? Nabi Isa as dah wafat...
ni kubur Nabi Isa as.. dakwaan orang lah..
dan tak penting pun untuk aku samada betul ker tidak..
yang pentingnya al-Quran cakap Nabi Isa as dah wafat
![]()
Pubin dah lari...kekkekeke..tengah nak reka surah yang cita rukun solat...rukun ambik wudhu,, rukun puasa....
And for claiming, “We killed the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, God’s Messenger.”
They never killed him
and never crucified him
But it appeared so to them
and the matter remained dubious to them
Those who hold conflicting views on this issue are but confused
They have no real knowledge
and they are following mere conjecture
Most certainly, they never killed him
Nay, God exalted him in His Sight
(They had plotted thinking that crucifixion was a death of curse. But God raised him in honor)
God is Almighty, Wise.
Everyone among the People of the Book must believe before dying
in the truth just stated
Jesus will be a witness against them on the Day of Resurrection.
[refer to 5:116-117. Neither was he crucified nor raised to the heavens. God is Omnipresent]
(4:157-159)
dah ada pun jawapan dia...
On the Resurrection Day
God will say: O Jesus, son of Mary!
Did you say to mankind, “Worship me and my mother as gods besides God?‘
He will respond, ”Be You Glorified!
I could never say what was not my right.
If I said such a thing
You would certainly know it
You know what is in my mind
and I do not know what is in Your mind
You are the Knower of what is beyond human perception.”
“Never did I say to them except what You commanded me to say
’Worship and obey God my Lord and your Lord.’
I was a witness to them as long as I lived among them
After You caused me to die
You were the Watcher over them and You are Witness over all things and events.
(5.116-117)
sapa nak citer bab nie?![]()
God said, “O Jesus! I will cause you to die of natural causes, I will exalt you in My Sight and will clear you of the slander of the disbelievers. And I will cause those who truly follow you to dominate those who reject, until the Day of Resurrection. Eventually, all of you will return to Me. Then I will judge among you about that wherein you used to differ.” (Ali-Imran:55)
Dia kata tak da golongan, tapi tu la golongan dia, puak dia.. kasihan dia pun ada golongan
dah beratus kali aku jawab.. macam tak biasa..
nko pergi cari sendiri jawapan aku kat thread2 aku.. hehe
ni aku nak tengok akidah nkorang pasal Nabi Isa as, Dajjal dan Imam Mahdi...
isu yang hangat sangat diperkatakan, padahal kena kencing ngan Iblis kut..
Iblis buat jualan borong untuk kaut semua sekali orang Islam, perancangan semenjak beribu2 tahun dahulu...
marah Iblis kat aku, takpa "lis", nnt aku belanja ais krim.. hehehe)
Hnag nak belasah dia ke.. aku sokonglah..hehe
memang xada pn. Dah ramai org tanya termasuk aku. Org nak berguru dengan dia pun xbagi.
Yelah kan, kite ni solat xbetul.tu nak belajar dengan dia, tp dia xnak ajar.