BTC USD 83,735.0 Gold USD 4,155.07
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Back to basic

Status
Not open for further replies.
salam semua.fiber masih hold.125 pips n lock kat be.
 

Attachments

  • 32 KB Views: 67
cable pn masih hold ke target.haapy trading.

nampaknya ini posisi yang berbeda ngn swing trade yang kemarin bro upload.
very nice entry.

here I see GU is moving down to a demand zone (blue area):




@budak_baru: will it be good if I put a long order when the cable inside the blue area ( demand zone )?
the advices please...

thank's b4
 
Last edited:
nampaknya ini posisi yang berbeda ngn swing trade yang kemarin bro upload.
very nice entry.

here I see GU is moving down to a demand zone (blue area):




@budak_baru: will it be good if I put a long order when the cable inside the blue area ( demand zone )?
the advices please...

thank's b4

scalping ok.u bole dpt 20 pips.im still eyeing my target.
 
Last edited:
scalping ok.u bole dpt 20 pips.im still eyeing my target.

thank's 20 pips earned.

bro budak_baru teknik ini memang best lah. low risk high reward.

so do I, still holding my long...
 
thank's 20 pips earned.

bro budak_baru teknik ini memang best lah. low risk high reward.

so do I, still holding my long...

bagus shin.cable hit my be sl.cut euro +50 pips.waiting next setup.
 


how about go short?
hehehe
itchy hand mode on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12913
USD / JPY
158.379
GBP / USD
1.32118
USD / CHF
0.83532
USD / CAD
1.42473
EUR / JPY
178.830
AUD / USD
0.69377
Back
Top
Log in Register