BTC USD 81,444.8 Gold USD 4,126.86
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Arsenal Arsenal Transfer Rumors

Craig Bellamy and Luca Toni both rule out Arsenal moves
Posted on December 28, 2009 by admin

Further to my earlier post about todays Arsenal transfer rumours, Scott Loach and Eden Hazard are not the only two players to have ruled out a move to Arsenal today.

Craig Bellamy was reportedly upset with the sacking of Mark Hughes at Man City, and after being left on the bench this weekend, it was thought that he would be looking to move on next month, with Arsenal the favourites for his signature, but it seems that it was all hogwash!

Bellamy said last night: “I’m not going anywhere.”

“I want to stay and I am going to stay,”

“I am committed to that. I am committed to Man City. I have bought into the idea of where Man City is going to go and I am a huge part of where it is at this stage.”

The out-of-favour Bayern Munich striker Luca Toni was also touted as another possible stopgap measure for the second half of Arsenal’s season, but it now seems nearly certain that he will be going to Roma next month.

Calcio Mercato had this quote from one of Toni’s “friends”: “I can’t wait – said the striker to some friends – The negotiation is not over, but I want to play with Roma and I’ll do everything I can to do it. Also Roma are doing everything but we haven’t signed the contract yet”.

That wouldn’t be enough to persuade me of the truth of the matter, but the Roma’s sporting human resources manager (What a title!), Gianpaolo Montali, said.

“We are down to the details,” Montali said in La Gazzetta dello Sport. “Naturally, until you have the signature, there are no certainties in business, but with Toni we are practically there.”

So that has narrowed the field down a little more, and by my reckoning of current rumours, it would seem to be Andre-Pierre Gignac, or nobody!
 
Saper ler yg asan akan beli nanti.. :-?
 
asan x minat kat Ribery ker??
dgr citer chelsea duk hambat si ribery nih...
ribery nih bilal woo...
frank bilal ribery...
 
asan x minat kat Ribery ker??
dgr citer chelsea duk hambat si ribery nih...
ribery nih bilal woo...
frank bilal ribery...

aku teruja gak bila Ribery ni kata dia lebih rela main kat Arsenal dr main kat Chelsea.:)...tp aku tau...itu semua hanya mimpiiiii.:((..kalau dia masuk,tambah sorg lg player muslim kat Arsenall
:)cgrock
 
Arsenal target Marouane Chamakh tired of transfer rumours
December 29, 2009

Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh , who has long been linked with a move to Premier League giants Arsenal, has admitted has had “enough of the rumours.”

The 25-year-old striker has continued to be linked with Arsene Wenger’s side in recent weeks but has insisted he is going nowhere in the January transfer window despite being out of contract at the end of the season.

Chamakh was named France Football’s foreign player of the year and told the magazine that he hopes to finish the season 'in style' by “holding on to the championship (Ligue 1) and "creating an impression in the Champions League."

The Moroccan international was linked with Arsenal and a host of other Premier League clubs including Spurs and Sunderland last summer and said he doesn’t want to go through the same process again in January.

Chamakh confirmed he will "finish the season at Bordeaux. I do not want to relive what I experienced last summer. I do not want to see my name linked with a transfer. I’m tired of reading or hearing rumours about other clubs who lack a centre forward."

This season Marouane Chamakh has scored eight goals in 24 appearances for Bordeaux as they have impressed in Ligue 1 and the Champions League.

Arsenal have been linked with Chamakh ever since Robin van Persie was ruled out by a long term injury.

Nmpknya Asan kene serius bid ni xleh main2.. kang next season dpt kt kelab lain..:(
 
Arsenal boss Wenger prepares for transfer move

Arsene Wenger has admitted he may be forced to dip into the transfer market next month.

Captain Cesc Fabregas is awaiting the results of a scan after aggravating a hamstring injury in the 3-0 win over Aston Villa - but could face three weeks out.

Arsenal also lost Denilson to a back complaint, but could have Czech midfielder Tomas Rosicky fit again for the trip to Fratton Park.

With Alex Song set to join up with Cameroon at the African Nations Cup next month, Wenger admits he may be forced to consider his options during the transfer window.

'I have said we will keep our eyes open and if a good opportunity turns up we will do it, but at the moment I haven't got any [names],' said the Arsenal manager, likely to move for a striker to cover the loss of Holland international Robin van Persie.

'I will have to look maybe as well at midfielders and how big the damage is.

'If we lose Denilson and Fabregas we will be short there. I don't know yet.'

Song produced another composed display in his holding midfield role, and Wenger revealed the 22-year-old would be available until after the FA Cup third-round tie at West Ham, although Emmanuel Eboue is set to join up with the Ivory Coast after being an unused substitute against Villa.

'Alex Song will join up with Cameroon on January 4,' said Wenger.

'The rule is the same - we have to free the players two weeks before the competition starts, which is January 10, but Cameroon have chosen to join up later - that is their choice, we did not make a request.'

Wenger, meanwhile, also revealed Arsenal had not yet taken a final decision on whether to pursue their compensation claim against the Dutch Football Association for Van Persie's ankle injury, suffered during a friendly against Italy last month.

'We have made an enquiry, but I do not have the conclusion of our lawyers yet,' he said.

'Something needs to be done, though, and we are prepared to go as far as we can.

'Hopefully we can set a precedent for the future.'
 
Back
Top
Log in Register