Subotic agent quells Dortmund exit talk
Neven Subotic's agent Stephen Kelly has denied that his client is set for a move away from Bundesliga outfit Borussia Dortmund.
Subotic: Staying put
The talented 21-year-old has been an ever present for Dortmund in the Bundesliga this term and has seen his name linked with a number of Premier League clubs in the past few months.
Arsenal were said to be interested at the start of the campaign while Manchester City have also been linked with a £20million move for the defender last month, with Juventus also thought to be monitoring the situation.
Dortmund have always maintained that the Serbian international is not for sale after Subotic signed a five-year contract in June.
"There is no possibility that Subotic will leave Borussia, where he is well and with whom he has a long agreement," Kelly told Tuttomercatoweb.com.
Asked if the situation could change this season Kelly replied: "I don't think so. Many clubs like him but sincerely we have not had any contact with anyone."
Chamakh wants to avoid saga
Moroccan to consider his future at the end of the season
Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh does not want to be engulfed in another tedious transfer saga in January and has put talk of his future on hold until the summer.
The Moroccan is in the mind of Arsene Wengerand seemingly endless speculation rumbled throughout the close-season of 2009 of a potential £8million switch.
But a move did not materialise and Chamakh does not want a repeat scenario when the winter window opens in a fortnight.
The 25-year-old becomes a free agent at the end of the season and he wants to concentrate on performing for his current club until that time.
Chamakh: Free agent in summer
Possible stay
"I am sure I will finish the current campaign at Bordeaux. It's perfectly clear. I will be free at the end of the season," he said in France Football.
"I don't want my name to be rumoured everywhere from 1st to 31st of January. I don't want to experience again what I endured.
"(I don't want) people to ask 'do you want to leave?' or 'do you want to move?'. My answer is no."
Chamakh has also not ruled out the possibility of staying in Ligue 1 with Bordeaux.
"The door remains open at Les Girondins. It is up to me and I will take my time," he said.
Arsenal pondering short-term loan move for AC Milan's Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Arsenal may offer AC Milan flop Klaas-Jan Huntelaar a World Cup lifeline by signing the 26-year-old Dutchman on a short-term loan deal.
The Gunners have been hit hard by the ankle ligament injury sustained to Huntelaar's international team-mate Robin van Persie, and are looking for a replacement until the end of the season.
After moving to Milan from Real Madrid in August, Huntelaar is available for sale at £14million, yet the notoriously cautious Arsene Wenger has baulked at the asking price - especially as the player has only started five matches for the Rossoneri.
Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk has told Huntelaar that he must be playing first team football to feature in his World Cup squad.