BTC USD 83,002.0 Gold USD 4,155.60
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Are you satisfied on your result?

Aaron_0

Fun Poster
Messages
587
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
587
Reaction score
11
Points
15
Are you really happy on your monthly return? If yea, what’s the percentage? If not, please mention your main problem. Thanks in advance.
 
When I can make profit on average, I am satisfied but I am not satisfied when I don’t have that.
 
I am still trying to make a satisfactory return on my trading because I am not yet consistent in earning profit.
 
Your question is relevant to some extent because it’s true that satisfactory result is hard-earned in Forex.
 
I trade with risk control, so my monthly income is conservative. But I am happy with my earnings and the fact that my deposit is intact and I will always have the opportunity to continue trading and earning.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13827
USD / JPY
157.228
GBP / USD
1.32645
USD / CHF
0.83045
USD / CAD
1.41546
EUR / JPY
178.968
AUD / USD
0.70204
Back
Top
Log in Register