BTC USD 56,908.7 Gold USD 1,776.40
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

To Sell Anak-anak anda ada tak macam ni? [picture]

zaralove

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Anak anda aktif tetiba:

NatureCareColostrumDHAChews120s-Chocolate700502-RM13900myBIZnet_2011-11-29_23-06-42.jpg
NatureCareColostrumDHAChews120s-Chocolate700502-RM13900myBIZnet_2011-11-29_23-06-25.jpg
NatureCareColostrumDHAChews120s-Chocolate700502-RM13900myBIZnet_2011-11-29_23-06-00.jpg
NatureCareColostrumDHAChews120s-Chocolate700502-RM13900myBIZnet_2011-11-29_23-07-04.jpg
NatureCareColostrumDHAChews120s-Chocolate700502-RM13900myBIZnet_2011-11-29_23-07-23.jpg

- mudah dijangkiti penyakit
- asyik meragam
- luka dan lambat sembuh
- keletihan
- gangguan pelajaran

ada simpton2 diatas? jadi anda perlu tgok dahulu video ini sampai habis yer.. kejap jer .. Info untuk anda.
:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nenXAPuLWk&feature=player_embedded

20111124185441842pdf-AdobeReader_2011-11-28_22-16-53.jpg

Sponsored Post

zaralove

Super Active Member
Reaction score
20111124185441842pdf-AdobeReader_2011-11-28_22-15-39.jpg

20111124185441842pdf-AdobeReader_2011-11-28_22-16-06.jpg

sebarang pertanyaan boleh PM atau msg saya :)

Last edited:

zaralove

Super Active Member
Reaction score
anda ada anak2? belilah suplement tambahan ini. diimport dari new zealand. Colostrum kaya dengan khasiat - Tupperware Brand

7pdf-AdobeReader_2011-11-29_23-57-51.jpg

Last edited:

Ardy

Reaction score
colostrum ni susu lembu ke? mcm menarik je...

zaralove

Super Active Member
Reaction score
colostrum ni susu lembu ke? mcm menarik je...

yer, susu yang dihasilkan selepas lahirkan anak. 24 jam jer. susu ni kaler kuning. Manusia pun camtu. tapi tak ambil manuasia punya la. leh order sikit dulu pun takper. untuk testing :) terima kasih kerana jadi orang pertama komen..:">

Sapa yang rajin, baca lagi kat bawah ni yer

NaturCare Colostrum+ DHA Chews provide the vital nutrients your child needs to be at his or optimum in life!

* Fully imported from New Zealand
* 100% pure: pesticided, hormone and antibiotic-free!
* In delicious, vanilla-flavoured chews your child will simply love
* It is certified HALAL by FIANZ

What's Colostrum???
Colostrum is the nutrient-rich 'first milk' lactating mothers produce immediately after giving birth rich in essential proteins, antibodies, antioxidants, immunoglobulins, growth factors, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids that synergise to produce what is Mother Nature's super immune blend.

What's DHA???
Docosahexanenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid. DHA is commonly found in fish. Generally, fish is made up of about 30% DHA fatty acids. They're one of the best food sources for these fatty acids available. Cold water fish, including salmon, tuna (bluefin tuna have up to five times more DHA than other types of tuna), mackerel, sardines, shellfish, and herring. DHA can also be extracted from algae.

DHA for Brain Development
A child's brain is made up of about 70% DHA fatty acids and DHA is considered one of the building blocks of the brain for good brain function and motor skills. Studies show DHA can help your child focus and concentrate for longer poeriods of time.

Our DHA is derived from fish from "Zone 81" also known as the cleanest area in the world. It's quality is assured:
* Not tainted by heavy metals
* Fully imported from New Zealand

Key Benefits of NaturCare Colostrum + DHA Chews

* Children's growth and development
* Poor immune function
* Diarrhea
* Colds and flu
* Support brain function and development
* Behaviour challenges
* Skin conditions
* Respiratory infections
* Allergies
* Gastroenteritis - stomach infections
* Low energy levels
* Assists convalescence and healing
* Ear infections

Why NaturCare uses Colostrum from New Zealand?
* New Zealand Colostrum is known to be the most premium Colostrum in the world - pesticide and hormone free
* In New Zealand we have very strict standards in the dairy industry, regulated by MAF - Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
* New Zealand Colostrum is collected from healthy pasture fed cows only
* The use of growth hormones in New Zealand dairy cows is illegal
* In New Zealand the Colostrum is stored in refrigerated vats when collected, and is then flash pasteurised to preserve the valuable nutrients in the Colostrum
* Worldwide, New Zealand has a great reputation for quality and consistency in the manufacture and supply of milk products

NaturCare Colostrum + DHA Chews
* Manufactured by one of the leading nutraceutical companies in New Zealand
* It has state of the art facilities and extremely high quality standards(GMP)

Is your child:
* Lacking in appetite?
* Lacking in focus and concentration?
* Always falling sick?

Are you constantly:
* Fearful of your child contacting a virus from school or play mates?
* Worrying whenever your child goes to the public pool?
* Keeping your child away from crowded places?
* Retracting your child's sense of exploration?

If any of the above concerns you or your child, it's time you do something to help boost his physical and mental strength. So he can enjoy his growing-up years to the fullest.

NaturCare Colostrum + DHA Chews provide the vital nutrients your child needs to be at his or her optimum in life!

The powerful benefits of colostrum:
* Stronger immune system.
* Better resistance against infections.
* Reduction in allergic reactions.
* More efficient digestive tracts.
* Speedier wound healing and cell regeneration.
* Healthier bone metabolism.
* Healthier jonts and cartilage functions.
* Leaner and improved muscle mass.
* Reduction in body fat.
* Improved energy level.
* Improved quality of sleep.
* Increased stamina and endurance.
* Improved sense of wellbeing.
* Enhanced mood.

The powerful beneifts of DHA:
* More developed brain and nervous system.
* Speedier mental processing.
* More alert mind.
* More confident outlook.

Frequently asked questions
Q. Is bovine colostrum suitable for human beings?
A. Bovine colostrum is the 'first milk' taken from dairy cows during the first 24 hours after calving. According to research, bovine colostrum is similar to human colostrum.

Q. Is there any difference between types of colostrum products?
A. Some of the best colostrum comes from New Zealand; the certified 100% pure, top grade organic type from pasture-cows that are hormone, pesticide and antibiotic-free. This type has a higher range of immune factors.

Q. Will my child ever overdose on colostrum?
A. Colostrum is a natural, non-toxic, non-allergenic food supplement that can be consumed in any quantity safely.

Q. My child drinks milk. Does he need colostrum as well?
A. Colostrum contains more significant levels of growth factors, immune factors and immunoglobulins. It also has higher contents of vital proteins, vitamins and minerals and is lower in lactose.

Q. What if my child is lactose-intolerant?B]
A. The amount of lactose in colostrum is almost negligible compared to milk.

Q. Can adults take it too?
A. Most certainly. Colostrum is considered Mother Nature's super blend of health-giving, disease-fighting and anti-aging food! Now it's even better with DHA to help prevent Alzheimer's disease.

Last edited:

zaralove

Super Active Member
Reaction score
7pdf-AdobeReader_2011-11-29_23-56-38.jpg

ada 2 perasa

Testimonials

Lavin Seow - After reading so much about the benefits of Colostrum+DHA, I decided both my son and I should give it a try. There's nothing to lose and so much to gain...extra immunity boost and proper nutrients for my son, and anti-ageing benefits for me! He seems o respond well physically and mentally, and I certainly worry less these days whenever I have to expose him to the public areas. As for me, I feel less fatigue already.

Mommy of Eu Jin & Wei Wei - My son and daughter have problems staying focused on their tasks and sleeping! After about a month of Colostrum+DHA, both my children's concentration levels have imnproved and so have their schoolwork! They also have less difficulty falling asleep at night.

Mommy of Jonathan Tiang - Jonathon has a sensitive nose and catches almost any flu bug that comes his way. We have tried numerous nutritional supplements. When I came across Colostrum+DHA, I decided to give it a try. After a month of consuming, ther is marked improvement on his morning sinus problem and I also notice that he has better resistance against the flu virus.

Norelle Chng - My son suffered from a chronic cough problem for quite some time. He had to refrain from taking cold drinks for almost 3 years. Whenever he opened the fridge, his grandmother would remind him of his cough. Naturally he became miserable and I felt heartbroken for him. When NaturCare introduced Colostrum+DHA to boost immunity, I thought this might be the supplement my son needed. True enough, 3 weeks after he started consuming it, he stopped coughing! I am so relieved and amazed. As for my son, he is the happiest kid in the world now that he can help himself to some cold drinks. Thanks to NaturCare Colostrum DHA.

Mosleha Ahmad - My son is 8 years old and suffers from asthma. He's also prone to eczema. Because he is my only son, he is pampered and loved by everyone in the family. He always wakes up in the morning cranky and always has mood swings, but since he started taking Colostrum+DHA Chews I have noticed an improvement in his mood. He has been more energetic too. Therefore, I really trust the goodness of NaturCare's Colostrum+DHA for my son.

Yam Ping Ping - “From experience, I found that Colostrum+DHA is good not only for kids but for adults too! I had this incessant cough for a whole month that would not go off despite all types of medication that were prescribed by the pharmacist. I brought all my NaturCare products to the pharmacy to seek advice on supplements that could help. The pharmacist took a good look and suggested that I try Colostrum+DHA. After just 3 days of consumption, the cough eased and eventually disappeared! I was amazed.”

Last edited:

zaralove

Super Active Member
Reaction score
zaralove, zackhiro, seelanFX, hamtaro77, akulakaya, filus, tyco263, zulfoto, kawetoksedoh, ady007, ikanbilis, happy_4ever

beli la sample dulu... :)

aznor59

Active+ Member
Reaction score
dulu TUPPERWARE jual plastik ajer...skang dah ade jual makanan berkhasiat pulak dahhh...hehhhe

zaralove

Super Active Member
Reaction score
dulu TUPPERWARE jual plastik ajer...skang dah ade jual makanan berkhasiat pulak dahhh...hehhhe

sekarng dah macam2 dah... tapi main dia still tuperware. dieorang tolong komersilkan product naturecare New Zealand ni. beli la sample dulu bro.. barang baik ni..

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors