BTC USD 83,693.4 Gold USD 4,121.81
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

AGLOCO - Agloco.com

aglocooooooo... tak sabar nak tengok awak... kepada yg blom join tu, sila sila lah klik kat siggy aku untuk keterangan. huhuhu.. jangan tunggu lama2 beb.. nanti diambil orang.
 
aglocooooooo... tak sabar nak tengok awak... kepada yg blom join tu, sila sila lah klik kat siggy aku untuk keterangan. huhuhu.. jangan tunggu lama2 beb.. nanti diambil orang.

bro, ni ada satu peluang nak jadi pioneer dalam MLM
 
aglocooooooo... tak sabar nak tengok awak... kepada yg blom join tu, sila sila lah klik kat siggy aku untuk keterangan. huhuhu.. jangan tunggu lama2 beb.. nanti diambil orang.

hehehe powerlah ayat saudara "jangan tunggu lama2 nanti lama2 dia diambil orang"


macam lagu sweetcharity:p
 
c here....

I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I am now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

AGLOCO’s story is simple:

Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How much of that money are you making? NONE!

AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.

AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members. (For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google search by an AOL user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6 billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that YouTube’s users did not get paid for!

AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.

AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share, but they’re building a community that will generate the kind of fortune that YouTube made. But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

What's the catch? No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam - membership and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned. Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member information.

So do both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now! If you use this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and helping to build AGLOCO. http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCZ6859

Thanks
 
I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I am now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

AGLOCO’s story is simple:

Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How much of that money are you making? NONE!

AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.

AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members. (For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google search by an AOL user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6 billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that YouTube’s users did not get paid for!

AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.

AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share, but they’re building a community that will generate the kind of fortune that YouTube made. But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

What's the catch? No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam - membership and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned. Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member information.

So do both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now! If you use this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and helping to build AGLOCO. http://www.agloco.com/r/BBxxxx

Thanks

Yer ker...:p
 
tengok pada sejarah owner, rasa aku ok program ni. tapi tak tau la camana lepas ni...:-?
sbb sejarah program ni le aku join agloco ni..

ponzi ni, pada pandangan aku, dia guna duit orng bawah untuk bayar orng atas. masalahnya, agloco ni tak memerlukan ahli2nya mengeluarkan modal. agloco ni mcm advertising. orng tengah diantara ahli dan pengiklan.
 
sbb sejarah program ni le aku join agloco ni..

ponzi ni, pada pandangan aku, dia guna duit orng bawah untuk bayar orng atas. masalahnya, agloco ni tak memerlukan ahli2nya mengeluarkan modal. agloco ni mcm advertising. orng tengah diantara ahli dan pengiklan.

yap!!!100% agree :)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register