BTC USD 82,808.0 Gold USD 4,188.58
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

AGLOCO - Agloco.com

Why AGLOCO ??

If you haven’t yet heard about AGLOCO, you need to listen up! This new company, founded by a bunch of Stanford MBA students, is creating quite a buzz. Their slogan is ‘Own the Internet’… and that’s what it’s about: you’re getting back some of the money you generate for e-businesses just by surfing as you usually do. Skeptical? Well, here’s why I chose to join:

1) $$$ - I will earn ownership in the company (in the form of shares) and will then begin earning substantial money if this thing blows up (and I have nothing to lose if it doesn’t.)

2) Simplicity - I use the Internet just as I always have… I just get paid to do it!

3) Getting my share! - I like the idea of getting my share of all the billions of wealth being created on the Internet – even if I am not going to be a millionaire because of this.

The company has a very solid privacy structure in place, so your information won’t be shared and you won’t start receiving loads of spam. AND, you can earn for not only the time you spend on the net, but for the time your FRIENDS spend on the net. Think about it: you’re driving users to the site, so the company earns more, and you, in turn, earn more. Fair and square, right? I used the AGLOCO member calculator – I can get over 5,000 shares a month if I sign up 10 good people who recruit more new members; and, once the site has grown enough, I will start earning actual checks.

SIGN UP NOW – this is the key! Remember that you can maximize your earnings by getting referrals to the site… and YOU want to be the one referring everyone!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why AGLOCO ??

If you haven’t yet heard about AGLOCO, you need to listen up! This new company, founded by a bunch of Stanford MBA students, is creating quite a buzz. Their slogan is ‘Own the Internet’… and that’s what it’s about: you’re getting back some of the money you generate for e-businesses just by surfing as you usually do. Skeptical? Well, here’s why I chose to join:

1) $$$ - I will earn ownership in the company (in the form of shares) and will then begin earning substantial money if this thing blows up (and I have nothing to lose if it doesn’t.)

2) Simplicity - I use the Internet just as I always have… I just get paid to do it!

3) Getting my share! - I like the idea of getting my share of all the billions of wealth being created on the Internet – even if I am not going to be a millionaire because of this.

The company has a very solid privacy structure in place, so your information won’t be shared and you won’t start receiving loads of spam. AND, you can earn for not only the time you spend on the net, but for the time your FRIENDS spend on the net. Think about it: you’re driving users to the site, so the company earns more, and you, in turn, earn more. Fair and square, right? I used the AGLOCO member calculator – I can get over 5,000 shares a month if I sign up 10 good people who recruit more new members; and, once the site has grown enough, I will start earning actual checks.

SIGN UP NOW – this is the key! Remember that you can maximize your earnings by getting referrals to the site… and YOU want to be the one referring everyone!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tak payah ler nak promote sepam2 agloco dah kat sini..Sume orang dah join dah..Nak banyak pegi promote dekat asrama sekolah tak pun dekat PLKN sane gerenti banyak lagi tak join agloco nih..~X(
 
If you haven’t yet heard about AGLOCO, you need to listen up! This new company, founded by a bunch of Stanford MBA students, is creating quite a buzz. Their slogan is ‘Own the Internet’… and that’s what it’s about: you’re getting back some of the money you generate for e-businesses just by surfing as you usually do. Skeptical? Well, here’s why I chose to join:

1) $$$ - I will earn ownership in the company (in the form of shares) and will then begin earning substantial money if this thing blows up (and I have nothing to lose if it doesn’t.)

2) Simplicity - I use the Internet just as I always have… I just get paid to do it!

3) Getting my share! - I like the idea of getting my share of all the billions of wealth being created on the Internet – even if I am not going to be a millionaire because of this.

The company has a very solid privacy structure in place, so your information won’t be shared and you won’t start receiving loads of spam. AND, you can earn for not only the time you spend on the net, but for the time your FRIENDS spend on the net. Think about it: you’re driving users to the site, so the company earns more, and you, in turn, earn more. Fair and square, right? I used the AGLOCO member calculator – I can get over 5,000 shares a month if I sign up 10 good people who recruit more new members; and, once the site has grown enough, I will start earning actual checks.

SIGN UP NOW – this is the key! Remember that you can maximize your earnings by getting referrals to the site… and YOU want to be the one referring everyone!

read my message

~thread merge~
 
If you haven’t yet heard about AGLOCO, you need to listen up! This new company, founded by a bunch of Stanford MBA students, is creating quite a buzz. Their slogan is ‘Own the Internet’… and that’s what it’s about: you’re getting back some of the money you generate for e-businesses just by surfing as you usually do. Skeptical? Well, here’s why I chose to join:

1) $$$ - I will earn ownership in the company (in the form of shares) and will then begin earning substantial money if this thing blows up (and I have nothing to lose if it doesn’t.)

2) Simplicity - I use the Internet just as I always have… I just get paid to do it!

3) Getting my share! - I like the idea of getting my share of all the billions of wealth being created on the Internet – even if I am not going to be a millionaire because of this.

The company has a very solid privacy structure in place, so your information won’t be shared and you won’t start receiving loads of spam. AND, you can earn for not only the time you spend on the net, but for the time your FRIENDS spend on the net. Think about it: you’re driving users to the site, so the company earns more, and you, in turn, earn more. Fair and square, right? I used the AGLOCO member calculator – I can get over 5,000 shares a month if I sign up 10 good people who recruit more new members; and, once the site has grown enough, I will start earning actual checks.

SIGN UP NOW – this is the key! Remember that you can maximize your earnings by getting referrals to the site… and YOU want to be the one referring everyone!

mana punya mangkuk hayun ni, cakap omputih, yang sahih di copy dari mana2 web ni....:eek:
 
aku tgok ... kat mana2 aje... forum ni...melayu kita .. gaduh aje... kerjanye... hampeh!!! cantik2 pulak bahasa tu... ada yg sebut dgn nama2 binatang ..yg najis ...huhuuhuhuh
 
t**i, anj*ng , b**i, be*uk , kamb**g ....

loco!!!!

program bang*ng ni bila nak launch ntah dari hari tu lagi ...
 
ala bang...bang*** p laa bukan dia mintak duit pon nak register..:D
ahh aku pon joint gak w/pon bang*** ...moh leee...dok bwh hamba;)
 
sureduit, ko dah banyak ke anak2 buah agloco ko ?? mesti berduyun2 tu ...
 
aku tgok ... kat mana2 aje... forum ni...melayu kita .. gaduh aje... kerjanye... hampeh!!! cantik2 pulak bahasa tu... ada yg sebut dgn nama2 binatang ..yg najis ...huhuuhuhuh

orang lain pun gaduh gak, tapi ko tak bising pun, kau tu yang merendahkan orang melayu. ni bukan gaduh la bro, ni ingat-mengingati, cuma bahasa je kasar skit..:D
 
Back
Top
Log in Register