BTC USD 83,330.9 Gold USD 4,177.89
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

AdClickExpress - AdClickExpress.is

:D PAYING


Our 104th Payment :
The amount of 2.97 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U4962269->U1187273. Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 231022-18693.. Date: 02:40 22.08.17. Batch: 185685494.



Thanx Admin !!
 
My #15 Withdrawal Proof

Here is my #15 Withdrawal Proof from Ad Click Xpress.

I get paid daily and I can withdraw daily. Online income is possible with ACX, who is definitely paying - no scam here.

I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes and I manage to cover my LOW SALARY INCOME. If you are a PASSIVE INCOME SEEKER, then Ad Click Xpress is the best ONLINE OPPORTUNITY for you.

Join for FREE and get 10$ for Tripler value packs from ACX . Make 2% Per Day - Easy!

Created: 15:25 / 19.08.17
Batch: 185465693
Received Payment 2.07 USD from account U 4962269.
Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4545381-17980.
Payment ID: 17980

:)
 
My #15 Withdrawal Proof

Here is my #15 Withdrawal Proof from Ad Click Xpress.

I get paid daily and I can withdraw daily. Online income is possible with ACX, who is definitely paying - no scam here.

I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes and I manage to cover my LOW SALARY INCOME. If you are a PASSIVE INCOME SEEKER, then Ad Click Xpress is the best ONLINE OPPORTUNITY for you.

Join for FREE and get 10$ for Tripler value packs from ACX . Make 2% Per Day - Easy!

Created: 04:41 / 19.08.17
Batch: 185422997
Received Payment 2.11 USD from account U 4962269.
Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4448865-17787.
Payment ID: 17787

:)
 
Re: Ad Click Xpress - Adclickxpress.is

Paid again! :)

The amount of 5.76 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U4962269->U1651590. Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 2610468-18599.. Date: 02:39 22.08.17. Batch: 185685335.
 
:D PAYING


Our 105th Payment :
The amount of 2.97 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U4962269->U1187273. Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 231022-19021.. Date: 03:52 23.08.17. Batch: 185790581.



Thanx Admin !!
 
:D PAYING


Our 106th Payment :
The amount of 2.97 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U4962269->U1187273. Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 231022-19420.. Date: 03:19 24.08.17. Batch: 185885166.



Thanx Admin !!
 
My #19 Withdrawal Proof

Here is my #19 Withdrawal Proof from Ad Click Xpress.

I get paid daily and I can withdraw daily. Online income is possible with ACX, who is definitely paying - no scam here.

I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes and I manage to cover my LOW SALARY INCOME. If you are a PASSIVE INCOME SEEKER, then Ad Click Xpress is the best ONLINE OPPORTUNITY for you.
Join for FREE and get 10$ for Tripler value packs from ACX . Make 2% Per Day - Easy!

Created: 03:51 / 23.08.17
Batch: 185790350
Received Payment 10.25 USD from account U 4962269.
Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4439547-18891.
Payment ID: 18891

:)
 
Re: Ad Click Xpress - Adclickxpress.is

Paìd again! :)

The amount of 5.76 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U4962269->U1651590. Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 2610468-19323.. Date: 03:18 24.08.17. Batch: 185885032.
 
:D PAYING


Our 107th Payment :
The amount of 2.97 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U4962269->U1187273. Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 231022-19772.. Date: 03:42 25.08.17. Batch: 185978020.


Thanx Admin !!
 
My #17 Withdrawal Proof

Here is my #17 Withdrawal Proof from Ad Click Xpress.

I get paid daily and I can withdraw daily. Online income is possible with ACX, who is definitely paying - no scam here.

I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes and I manage to cover my LOW SALARY INCOME. If you are a PASSIVE INCOME SEEKER, then Ad Click Xpress is the best ONLINE OPPORTUNITY for you.

Join for FREE and get 10$ for Tripler value packs from ACX . Make 2% Per Day - Easy!

Created: 03:18 24.08.17
Batch: 185884990
Received Payment 2.2 USD from account U 4962269.
Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4448888-19293.
Payment ID: 19293

:)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register