prudential
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 860
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2009
- Messages
- 860
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Taken from policy
CANCER
Shall mean uncontrollable growth & spread of malignant cells and the invasion & destruction of normal tissue for which major interventionist treatment or surgery (excluding endoscopic procedures alone) is considered necessary. The cancer must be confirmed by histological evidence of malignancy.
The following conditions are excluded:
(a) Carcinoma in situ including of the cervix;
(b) Ductal Carcinoma in situ of the breast;
(c) Papillary Carcinoma of the bladder & Stage 1 Prostate Cancer;
(d) All skin cancers except malignant melanoma;
(e) Stage I Hodgkin's disease; and
(f) Tumors manifesting as complications of AIDS.
So not covered!
Critical illness only pay you when you already near death situation? The answer is NO
You got breast cancer which is not fall under Ductal Carcinoma in situ of the breast, you will get the claim by Prudential.
Here the proof from my client last year. get RM10,000 of breast cancer from Critical Illness Benefits
It is near not near death situation. My client still alive till today.
How about Ductal Carcinoma in situ of the breast?
Thats why you need to buy PRUlady / Takaful Puteri.
My advise
Most of clients looking for lots of savings and investment. From I read, she paid $600.
I dont know what how much allocation for the protection and the investment. Prudential Singapore premium is cheap. $600 for $100,000 Sum Assured? That is ridiculous. Pay a lot but small in compensation. I assume she pay $600 and most of the premium is actually savings (maybe around $400) and the $200 is pure protection.
Maybe during the presentation the client is focusing on how much money she made, how much investment return and etc. And the agent didn't focus much on protection explanation as the client more interested in the savings and investment.
This is what happen to me lots of time, clients are more interesting in how much money they made, when can I get RM100K? But on protection wise, we explain and explain, I dont know the client listening or not.
But we bad things happen, now they listen and focus on what protection they have.. and ooohhh not cover pulak?
CANCER
Shall mean uncontrollable growth & spread of malignant cells and the invasion & destruction of normal tissue for which major interventionist treatment or surgery (excluding endoscopic procedures alone) is considered necessary. The cancer must be confirmed by histological evidence of malignancy.
The following conditions are excluded:
(a) Carcinoma in situ including of the cervix;
(b) Ductal Carcinoma in situ of the breast;
(c) Papillary Carcinoma of the bladder & Stage 1 Prostate Cancer;
(d) All skin cancers except malignant melanoma;
(e) Stage I Hodgkin's disease; and
(f) Tumors manifesting as complications of AIDS.
So not covered!
Critical illness only pay you when you already near death situation? The answer is NO
You got breast cancer which is not fall under Ductal Carcinoma in situ of the breast, you will get the claim by Prudential.
Here the proof from my client last year. get RM10,000 of breast cancer from Critical Illness Benefits
It is near not near death situation. My client still alive till today.
How about Ductal Carcinoma in situ of the breast?
Thats why you need to buy PRUlady / Takaful Puteri.
My advise
Most of clients looking for lots of savings and investment. From I read, she paid $600.
I dont know what how much allocation for the protection and the investment. Prudential Singapore premium is cheap. $600 for $100,000 Sum Assured? That is ridiculous. Pay a lot but small in compensation. I assume she pay $600 and most of the premium is actually savings (maybe around $400) and the $200 is pure protection.
Maybe during the presentation the client is focusing on how much money she made, how much investment return and etc. And the agent didn't focus much on protection explanation as the client more interested in the savings and investment.
This is what happen to me lots of time, clients are more interesting in how much money they made, when can I get RM100K? But on protection wise, we explain and explain, I dont know the client listening or not.
But we bad things happen, now they listen and focus on what protection they have.. and ooohhh not cover pulak?
Last edited: