BTC USD 83,904.3 Gold USD 4,184.75
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Ad Click Xpress - Adclickxpress.com

Here is my Withdrawal Proof from AdClickXpress. I get paid daily and I can withdraw daily. Online income is possible with ACX, who is definitely paying - no scam here.

acx3.PNG.9fc9b251ca9dddbf25bc020e1bd43dc3.PNG
 
If you want to make extra money, Ad Click Xpress Crypto is the top choice!
ACX Crypto is a winning combination of all the potential of the Crypto Market and the tremendous advantages the Ad Click Xpress system offers to everyone!
ACX Crypto Pays Daily Sales Commissions (DSC) of 1% (0.5% on weekends)
Now anyone can easily earn Over 300% Annually.
I am getting paid daily at ACX Crypto and here is #389 proof of my latest withdrawal. I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes.
Everyone earns Crypto Profits from trades by ACX team of experts!
No Experience Necessary - They Do the Trading for You!
This is not a scam and I love making money online with Ad Click Xpress.


Date:18:41 10.09.18
To Pay Processor Account: U4962269
Amount:+6.35
Currency: USD
Batch:227886283
Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4394986-171507
Payment ID:171507
 
My No55 Withdrawal proof from AdClickXpressCrypto

ACX Crypto Has NO Competition Whatsoever! ACX Crypto has an
Amazing Compensation Plan - ACX Promises 1% Daily Earnings just for
viewing ads and websites. Start Changing YOUR Financial Situation Today!
All it takes is owning 10$ Ad Packs that will pay 1% Per Day!
Ad Packs pay For Life - they do NOT expire! At 1% per day,
you get back your complete purchase amount in less than 120 days...
All it takes is owning 10$ Ad Packs that will pay 1% Per Day!
- Buy $10 Ad Packs (as much as you can afford)
- View Websites on the Traffic Xchange (5 min/day)
- All Members Earn Equally 1% daily, 6% Per Week (300% Per Year)!
- Share and get 5% Referral Commissions (if you want)
- Get free one-time $2 for checking out the Conference room for the first time
- Get Withdrawal Rewards for posting withdrawals
-Withdrawal Requests Paid Quickly (BTC, Payeer, Perfect Money)
NO Risk and NO Experience Necessary!!!
Everything you need to make money online is here at ACX!
I get paid daily and I can withdraw daily.
Online income is possible with ACX, who is definitely paying - no scam here!
*****
Additional info about my received payment:
Operation date: September 13 2018 @ 9:22 PM
Operation type: transfer
Credited: 0.0013487 BTC (Value when received: $8,75)
Comment: Ad Click Xpress Withdraw
Reference Number: 61ea4c7aeb0411375………21e4d091d
From Pay Processor Account: 3EfjpjkRnFu8UFwpnRwjwGuv2BZTjqmvaX
To Payment Processor: Bitcoin ( 1LnnxHscJS……….KSjQU )
NTtZzXw1RiWAwyIvf7HQrQ.jpg
 
There is NO BETTER Service available online!
• ACX Crypto Pays Daily Sales Commissions (DSC) of 1% (0.5% on weekends)
• Now anyone can easily earn Over 300% Annually
• No Recruiting Required to earn 1% Daily for LIFE!
• Everyone earns Crypto Profits from trades by ACX team of experts!
• No Experience Necessary - They Do the Trading for You!
• Visit the LIVE Conference Room 12/7/365 and get up to $50 Bonuses!
• Share and get 3 Levels Deep Referral Commissions: 5%, 3% & 1%
I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes.
Date:14.09.2018
Time:22:50
Comment : Ad Click Xpress Withdraw #4874569-172030
Transaction ID :644583540
Credited:1.97 $
 
Live your life to the fullest
New Proof of payment.
Easy system the make money online.

Date: 16.09.2018
Received Payment: 46.78$
From account U4962269
Batch: 228594194
Memo API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4558257-172043
Payment ID: 172043
 
If you want to make extra money, Ad Click Xpress Crypto is the top choice!
Anyone can do it! It is so simple and I am having fun making money online!
I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes.

I am getting paid daily at ACX Crypto and here is #12 proof of my latest withdrawal.

https://goo.gl/kM4qcb

Date: 17.09.18 19:31
To Pay Processor Account: U9100545
Amount: 21.42
Currency: USD
Batch: 228710756
Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4415339-172128.
 
Easy crypto money online.
Work some minute a day
Everything you need to make money online is here at ACX!
New Proof of payment.

Date: 16.09.2018
Received Payment: 29.92$
From account U4962269
Batch: 228594198
Memo API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 2253890-172044
Payment ID: 172044
 
Easy Money online with Crypto professionals
Work some minute a day
Anyone can make money with ACX without leaving home!
New Proof of payment :

Date : 16.09.2018
Time : 20:17:29
Your Member ID: 2247741
Payment Processor: Bitcoin ( 3MA12xWPYXnytTXhaEw5chPq...... )
Reference Number: c16df11529d7c00eb9745a66857b1f870ce.....
Credited : 5.61$
 
My No57 Withdrawal proof from AdClickXpressCrypto

ACX Crypto has an Amazing Compensation Plan!
At 1% per day, you get back your complete purchase amount
in less than 120 days...then the rest is profit for the rest of your life!
All it takes is owning 10$ Ad Packs that will pay 1% Per Day!
Ad Packs pay For Life - they do NOT expire!
- Buy $10 Ad Packs (as much as you can afford)
- View Websites on the Traffic Xchange (5 min/day)
- All Members Earn Equally 1% Daily (26% Monthly or 312% Yearly)!
- Share and get 5% Referral Commissions (if you want)
- Get free one-time $2 for checking out the Conference room for the first time
- Get Withdrawal Rewards for posting withdrawals
-Withdrawal Requests Paid Quickly (BTC, Payeer, Perfect Money)
NO Risk and NO Experience Necessary!!!
Everything you need to make money online is here at ACX!
I get paid daily and I can withdraw daily.
Online income is possible with ACX, who is definitely paying - no scam here!
*****
Additional info about my received payment:
Operation date: September 20 2018 @ 8:52 PM
Operation type: transfer
Credited: 0.0009249 BTC (Value when received: $5,91)
Comment: Ad Click Xpress Withdraw
Reference Number: 699c8bb8038a9acd470e6184eb4ed…………..5474bb4
From Pay Processor Account: 3NnRcdrxy22i9SrADk83uJsk4H8F8jtNKT
To Payment Processor: Bitcoin ( 1LnnxHscJS……….KSjQU )

NatErtcIRGmd0svfa02eaA.jpg
 
We know you have heared a lot of cases of online income is BOOMING
right now and Average people are making a killing...
But... does making good money with that programs possible?
The answer is Yes!
The good news is that our fellow maketers,as I am also, we are achieving
BIG breakthrough with choosing to make money online from home, and
we are profiting without getting a regular job with ACX Crypto -
a Cryptocurrency Trading Profit Sharing Program.

ACX offers 1% per day or 300% per year and is relatively low in risk.

The extra news is that this is aceiveable and a life changer for beginners
or it may be part time job for students.
Why would it be a life changer?
Because we know, since we make money in years and having fun.
It's easiest way to achieve extra money and get paid,definitely.
By visiting the ACX 24/7/365 Conference Room
Daily, you may take full advantage of CHANCE to win $50 Daily!!!

I have fully trust in this company and I may say that ACX is
the best business opportunity.

I get pay when I request payment and that is within 24-48h...
and here is my latest withdrawal from ACX Crypto...


 
Back
Top
Log in Register