BTC USD 84,018.8 Gold USD 4,153.44
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Ad Click Xpress - Adclickxpress.com

ACX Crypto is the best ONLINE OPPORTUNITY for you.
Anyone can do it! It is so simple and I am having fun making money online!
If you want to make extra money, Ad Click Xpress Crypto is the top choice!
ACX Crypto is a winning combination of all the potential of the Crypto Market and the tremendous advantages the Ad Click Xpress system offers to everyone!
ACX Crypto Pays Daily Sales Commissions (DSC) of 1% (0.5% on weekends)
Now anyone can easily earn Over 300% Annually.
Everyone earns Crypto Profits from trades by ACX team of experts!
No Experience Necessary - They Do the Trading for You!
I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes.
I am getting paid daily at ACX Crypto and here is #390 proof of my latest withdrawal.
This is not a scam and I love making money online with Ad Click Xpress.


Date:20:01 19.09.18
To Pay Processor Account: U4962269
Amount:+6.35
Currency: USD
Batch:228969209
Memo: API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4394986-172481
Payment ID:172481

390._ACX_ISPLATA.png
 
If you want to make extra money, Ad Click Xpress Crypto is the top choice!
Anyone can do it! It is so simple and I am having fun making money online!
I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes.

I am getting paid daily at ACX Crypto and here is #13 proof of my latest withdrawal.

https://goo.gl/azN7f4

Date: 21.09.18 19:31
To Payment Processor: 151ZZPtSY1Knjbg4EA7SQuJmjeRj1vDS6n
Amount: 0.0041048 BTC
Currency: BTC
Reference Number: cc8cda7f7b23f507e86aba658200665e658f26f2540f89ce5bff4a24413a790d
 
Make money online in crypto world.
NO Risk and NO Experience Necessary!!!
Anyone can make money with ACX without leaving home!
New Proof of payment :

Date: 22.09.2018
Received Payment: 41.79$
From account U4962269
Batch: 229300695
Memo API Payment. Ad Click Xpress Withdraw 4558257-172951
Payment ID: 172951
 
There is NO BETTER Service available online!
• ACX Crypto Pays Daily Sales Commissions (DSC) of 1% (0.5% on weekends)
• Now anyone can easily earn Over 300% Annually
• No Recruiting Required to earn 1% Daily for LIFE!
• Everyone earns Crypto Profits from trades by ACX team of experts!
• No Experience Necessary - They Do the Trading for You!
• Visit the LIVE Conference Room 12/7/365 and get up to $50 Bonuses!
• Share and get 3 Levels Deep Referral Commissions: 5%, 3% & 1%
I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes.
http://www.adclickxpress.is/?r=hzr3e35pp4ym&p=hp&media=c75fce0cf8abf677c6
Date:20.09.2018
Time:19:10
Comment : Ad Click Xpress Withdraw #4393825-172573
Transaction ID :647651268
Credited:4.44 $
 
ACX Crypto -Advertise and earn money online daily!
Are you afraid to invest in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies?
ACX will do the risky trading for you. Make more money than anywhere online, WITHOUT RECRUITING!
Get regular income daily at home even no regular job.
It is very easy income opportunity for all.
Try it and you will know how easy to make
money online at ACX!*

My withdrawal Proof
Dn--dTFUUAAUel8.jpg
 
My No58 Withdrawal proof from AdClickXpressCrypto

It's Really Very Simple to Earn 300% Every Year!
ACX Crypto is the BEST Option for 99% of People
ACX offers 300% per year AND it is relatively low in risk.
Just buy $10 Ad Packs (as many as you can afford), and then you will
earn 1% each day that you view ads on the ACX Traffic Exchange.
Ad Packs pay For Life - they do NOT expire!
- All Members Earn Equally 1% Daily (26% Monthly or 312% Yearly)!
- Share and get 5% Referral Commissions (if you want)
- Get free one-time $2 for checking out the Conference room for the first time
- Get Withdrawal Rewards for posting withdrawals
-Withdrawal Requests Paid Quickly (BTC, Payeer, Perfect Money)
NO Risk and NO Experience Necessary!!!
Everything you need to make money online is here at ACX!
I get paid daily and I can withdraw daily.
Online income is possible with ACX, who is definitely paying - no scam here!
*****
Additional info about my received payment:
Operation date: September 24 2018 @ 7:22 PM
Operation type: transfer
Credited: 0.0006815 BTC (Value when received: $4,51)
Comment: Ad Click Xpress Withdraw
Reference Number: 8c42f8b4212ae4af68930a109……..
From Pay Processor Account: 35jTSpVbSKeMroJzHw49UZp3RWJ3pdVNwa
To Payment Processor: Bitcoin ( 1LnnxHscJ………KSjQU )
b2CnYVtyRRi9apfZLEZhTw.jpg
 
We know you have heared a lot of cases of online income is BOOMING
right now and Average people are making a killing...
But... does making good money with that programs possible?
The answer is Yes!
The good news is that our fellow maketers,as I am also, we are achieving
BIG breakthrough with choosing to make money online from home, and
we are profiting without getting a regular job with ACX Crypto -
a Cryptocurrency Trading Profit Sharing Program.

ACX offers 1% per day or 300% per year and is relatively low in risk.

The extra news is that this is aceiveable and a life changer for beginners
or it may be part time job for students.
Why would it be a life changer?
Because we know, since we make money in years and having fun.
It's easiest way to achieve extra money and get paid,definitely.

I have fully trust in this company and I may say that ACX is
the best business opportunity.

I get pay when I request payment and that is within few days...
and here is my latest withdrawal from ACX Crypto...


 
If you want to make extra money, Ad Click Xpress Crypto is the top choice!
Anyone can do it! It is so simple and I am having fun making money online!
I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes.

I am getting paid daily at ACX Crypto and here is #14 proof of my latest withdrawal.

Date: 27.09.18 10:15 pm
To Payment Processor: 151ZZPtSY1Knjbg4EA7SQuJmjeRj1vDS6n
Amount: 0.0033132 BTC
Currency: BTC
Reference Number: 116b549154f6dc7f89eede55e3cb9931f5cdc30d0cb4a0e88b24d9ea4ac6df59
 
My No59 Withdrawal proof from AdClickXpressCrypto

ACX Crypto Business Model is ABSOLUTELY ACCEPTED
and ABSOLUTELY the way of the future! ACX Crypto is the
First GAP Program Online that meets the needs of regular folks.
ACX Crypto is the RIGHT Solution for Everyone!
All it takes is owning 10$ Ad Packs that will pay 1% Per Day!
Ad Packs pay For Life - they do NOT expire!
- All Members Earn Equally 1% Daily (26% Monthly or 312% Yearly)!
- Share and get 5% Referral Commissions (if you want)
- Get free one-time $2 for checking out the Conference room for the first time
- Get Withdrawal Rewards for posting withdrawals
-Withdrawal Requests Paid Quickly (BTC, Payeer, Perfect Money)
NO Risk and NO Experience Necessary!!!
Everything you need to make money online is here at ACX!
I get paid daily and I can withdraw daily.
Online income is possible with ACX, who is definitely paying - no scam here!
*****
Additional info about my received payment:
Operation date: September 27 2018 @ 8:44 PM
Operation type: transfer
Credited: 0.0006931 BTC (Value when received: $4,52)
Comment: Ad Click Xpress Withdraw
Reference Number: 79293ccd46b911a5df813eaa23cf276………..
From Bitcoin Wallet: 3R1NDeub2LAodLxPp9kFjA8udGBDiTwhAc
To Bitcoin Wallet: 1LnnxHsc………..KSjQU

JUz5Y0ucTM6mdOBKwgobzQ.jpg
 
Back
Top
Log in Register