BTC USD 83,429.4 Gold USD 4,172.37
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

.

Salaam,

Maaf saya trade with 4 decimals. I have no answer for 5 decimals. Sorry to 5 decimals traders.

Wassalaam.

p.s I am no longer maintaining this thread kerana development utk system ini sudah complete. I prefer system yang simple. Email saya sekiranya perlu, tapi rasanya semuanya sudah di bincangkan utk system ini.


Salaam . OK Manisan, I understood. However, could you give me the correct values ( Kperiod , Dperiod , Slowing and Slope ) for Scalping Assistant indicator on 5 decimal broker , on M1 TimeFrame ?
Thank you and excuse the disturbance .
Wassalaam.
 
salaam,

file .pdf tu just rename jer ke ex4

terima kasih.

p.s thread closed. this thread is for info only and explore it yourself.
 
nice thread, baru terbaca TT dah closed thread...nnt sy email tuan...
 
salaam,
file .pdf tu just rename jer ke ex4
terima kasih.
p.s thread closed. this thread is for info only and explore it yourself.

Ok Manisan , thread closed .Thanks for all you have done for traders and their families .Your system is really amazing .Your God protect and bless you. Terima kasih.
 
Salaam.
Someone is trading with this system ?
What are the results ?
Thank you .
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13351
USD / JPY
157.121
GBP / USD
1.32290
USD / CHF
0.83417
USD / CAD
1.41927
EUR / JPY
177.680
AUD / USD
0.69896
Back
Top
Log in Register