Mar 9, 2018 #7,821 S skylott Freshie Messages 1 Joined Mar 9, 2018 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Points 3 thanks for sharing
Mar 13, 2018 #7,822 N Nongdepsi Freshie Messages 1 Joined Mar 13, 2018 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Recommend forex books? Ada sesiapa tahu tak buku recommend untuk beginner trader currency
Apr 10, 2018 #7,823 abqayyum Banned Messages 116 Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 116 Reaction score 17 Points 15 thanks for sharing TT
Apr 12, 2018 #7,824 A asxqwz Freshie Messages 2 Joined Oct 22, 2016 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 3 hi hello where i can download the latest indicator and script?
Jun 8, 2018 #7,825 G Gunslinger Freshie Messages 2 Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 3 thanks utk ilmu
Jul 25, 2018 #7,826 O Oscarnmc91 Freshie Messages 4 Joined Jan 13, 2016 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Points 8 parking thank you!
Jul 25, 2018 #7,827 O Oscarnmc91 Freshie Messages 4 Joined Jan 13, 2016 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Points 8 nak parking dulu. thank you thank you
Aug 17, 2018 #7,828 T tallu Freshie Messages 1 Joined Aug 17, 2018 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Hello everybody. I am new to this forum. I am an intermediate level trader. Intermediate because I have not blown all my account yet. Hoping to learn from what looks like a very informative forum. Thanks in advance to all.
Hello everybody. I am new to this forum. I am an intermediate level trader. Intermediate because I have not blown all my account yet. Hoping to learn from what looks like a very informative forum. Thanks in advance to all.
Aug 27, 2018 #7,829 G Gorgom Junior Member Messages 80 Joined Aug 12, 2009 Messages 80 Reaction score 1 Points 11 lama tak jenjalan sini.... ni try buat 1000 pip...harap2 menjadi la..... akaun ciput je...gamabr contoh last week
lama tak jenjalan sini.... ni try buat 1000 pip...harap2 menjadi la..... akaun ciput je...gamabr contoh last week