BTC USD 85,533.8 Gold USD 4,131.50
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Blog entries by laurida

laurida
Updated
1 min read
Views
121
Others
Item Brand New We Ship Nationwide Official receipt will be given along with sale
laurida
Updated
1 min read
Views
133
Others
Sekiranya berminat, bole sms 0195857146 @ Whatsapp 0198699336
laurida
Updated
1 min read
Views
114
Others
RM 15 Stitch fan? Have these! Mr. Jack Skellington
laurida
Updated
1 min read
Views
116
Others
For all you Star Wars fans :) Yoda - RM 13 Stormtrooper Darth Vader They're beautiful aren't they?
laurida
Updated
1 min read
Views
120
Others
Decorate these on your smartphone and make it one of a kind! To purchase, please refer to previous blog post. Thank you for dropping by!
laurida
Updated
1 min read
Views
117
Others
I have these wonderful anti-dust plugys for sale. Enjoy! McD Fries - RM 7 For sizing purposes: To purchase, deposit your payment to: 560232003558
laurida
Updated
1 min read
Views
120
Others
Are you using Celcom's Blue, SOX, UOX or FRENZ and heard about the X2 plan and would like to switch? I'll show you the steps. Advantage of the X2 plan? You get to enjoy call rates as low as 2.8 cents a minute when you call within the same network. Have friends & family who are using other...
laurida
Updated
2 min read
Views
103
Others
First of all, I'm not new to the world of blogging but as you all have seen my profile, I am definitely new around here in CG. :) My first blog is to tell you guys a little about me. Berkenalan sikit.. bole? The name's Laura. I'm partnered up with the wonderful Idah and we have a shop...
Back
Top
Log in Register