YVG is now officially Closed. Please do not deposit anymore.
announcement made inMMG
Dear members,
I don't want to leave you hanging, giving you lame excuses whether we're under a DDos, hacked or whatever.
YVG is now officially closed.
We lost a big chunk of our investment last Friday and we didn't expect that. You can say its another lame excuse, but it doesn't really make sense. We just renewed all our advertising efforts to another week or two yesterday, including the top banner in MMG.
I managed to pay 20% of you, consider yourself lucky if you got paid.
I don't wish to close YVG down as we got high potential to grow into the next big HYIP, but we have no choice. We can't go any further as we need a minimum sufficient amount of capital in the online trading floor.
However, we're glad to say we promiss a refund to all the members. Please send me your account ID and all the details to my personal email:
[email protected]
As soon as we gain enough profits, we will refund everyone.
Lastly, here are a few facts about YVG:
1. Hottest topic in MMG without sticky
2. #2 ranked in Investdaddy in just 7 days, and a few top monitors.
3. 160,000 Alexa ranking in just 5 days, monitors should pay me instead for sending you traffic. =P
3. Best ever 24 hours support.
Special thanks to a few of you here, you're really supportive, and of course all YVG members, and my excellent support team who are Evan, Jolene and Daniel. I really appreciate it.
Lastly, if you hate us so much, you can curse or bash me anything, I don't mind. Just don't overdo it as the moderators are often too busy. The site will be taken down right after 6 hours from now. You may take a screenshot if you like it. =p
I am glad to stay in contact with you.
Best Regards,
Aston C
YVG Admin
[email protected]