lyjas
Legendary Member

- Messages
- 12,507
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2008
- Messages
- 12,507
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 110
i am not the admin
http://www.wwfd.biz
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit
I will add report after payment.
Date: 2/8/2010 12:29
Batch: 28964902
Sent To: U8642677
Amount: $100.00
Memo: Deposit to WWFD Incorporated LIMITED User top1monitor
http://www.wwfd.biz
WWFD is created for those who want to improve their financial condition, but do not have economic education and are not the financial experts. Our team has been working in a sphere of FOREX trading for 8 years (3 months to 9 years) and during this time has achieved a very good results and stable income.
Important: We are not a ponzi scheme, because we don't rely on new investors to pay our members. Also, and though we offer a few consistent investment plans, we are constantly changing and looking for the best possible scenario, always with our members' interests in mind. , we hate about Ponzi Scheme projects!
1.8% Daily for 150 Business Days , 10% Weekly for 20 Weeks , 42% Monthly for 5 months
...
Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit
I will add report after payment.
Date: 2/8/2010 12:29
Batch: 28964902
Sent To: U8642677
Amount: $100.00
Memo: Deposit to WWFD Incorporated LIMITED User top1monitor