BTC USD 83,606.9 Gold USD 4,182.13
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

[WTS] Rapidshare Premium Accounts

5uo2oj.jpg


sdhhsm.jpg



Hey guys..I'm selling Rapidshare and Megaupload Premium accounts here..I have several accounts for sale and at a very cheap price!!

I'm also selling monthly account..one month RS acc is RM18 Only!!..You can choose your desire username and password for this accounts..This are NOT phished accounts..


Details:

Item(s):Premium Accounts

Package includes:The account(s) only.

Dealing method: Bank in to my Maybank/CIMB account. (I will give you the details once u confirm to buy the acc)

Contact method/details: PM or

th_Yahoo_Messenger.png
YM : xaiver.huge [at] yahoo.com

gtalk.png
Gtalk : premium152 [at] gmail.com


Pls bear in mind to keep ur info details to yourself in order to avoid your account from being stolen/phish...for I am not responsible to your account after it has been sold..I would recommend to change your password regularly..Try to avoid any phish links..if u do not know what it is, Google and search for it..I also do not give any warranty / replacement for those accounts...



================================================


Megaupload Premium Accounts


1)Valid Until : 18 May 2009
Price:RM50 SOLD!!


2)Valid Until : 07 February 2010
Price:RM150 STILL AVAILABLE!


1 Lifetime Platinum MU = Price:RM300
STILL AVAILABLE!




Rapidshare Account


One Month Premium Acc = Only RM18!! (AVAILABLE NOW!!)



It is best to YM/Gtalk me..so I can entertain u quickly..add me in YM/Gtalk or just PM here...I will reply to your messages..

Please keep in mind that all accounts are real, legitimate and working. So hurry up guys..before its too late..Thanks..


masih ada stok ke..berminat ni..sila pm sy
 
akaun aku baru je kena fraud. lagi 2 minggu belen. pm tuan tanah terus ganti akaun baru sebulan punya. customer support bagus. thanks bro.
 
1 Lifetime Platinum MU = Price:RM300
STILL AVAILABLE!

yg ni seumur hidup ke leh pakai??ke setahun ja?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register