faizhamizaz
Active Member
- Messages
- 2,005
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2012
- Messages
- 2,005
- Reaction score
- 30
- Points
- 30
Assalamualaikum . Kepada peminat-peminat jam tangan ! Kami ada berita baik untuk anda ! Kami Ingin menjual Jam Tangan Original Jenama Infantry dengan harga mampu milik !
* 1 TAHUN LIMITED WARRANTY !
* Free Postage !
* With Box , Warranty Card & Manual Book
Kepada Sesiapa yang berminat untuk membeli boleh
PM or Contact 0163378443
1) Model : IN-008
Precision Japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Carbon black electroplating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/Pull crown with protection cap
Case back with laser logo
Steel strap
3ATM water resistant
Price : RM 130.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour :
I) Blue - 1
II) Black - II


2) Model: IN-023
Precision Japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Black painted coating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/Pull crown
Dual time display with backlight
Case back with laser logo
Rubber strap
3ATM water resistant
Price :
I) RM 150.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : Orange , Black & Yellow

3) Model: IN-023-MAC
Precision Japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Black painted coating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/Pull crown
Case back with laser logo
Rubber strap
3ATM water resistant
Price :
I) RM 160.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : Aluminium plate

4) Model No :IN-025
Precision Japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Matte black electroplating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/Pull crown with protection device
Case back with laser logo
Leather strap
Price :
I) RM 150.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : AS Picture

5) Model: IN-025-MAC
Precision hand winding movement
Matte black electroplate finishing
Leather strap
3ATM water resistant
Case dimensions: 44mm
Band lug width: 24mm
Case thickness: 14mm
Price :
I) RM 170.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : Black & Brown


6) Model: IN-031
Precision Japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Black painted coating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/pull crown with special protective cap
Dual display, digital display with backlight
Case back with laser logo
Steel strap
3ATM water resistant
Price :
I) RM 130.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : Blue & Red


7) Model: IN-037
Precisious japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Electron-plating with sand blasting finishing (Matt)
Rotatable tachymeter bezel
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/pull crown at 4 o'clock position
Case back with laser logo
Premium nylon Zulu strap( 5 rings)
3ATM water resistant
Price :
I) RM 130.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : Black & Orange


8) Model: IN-045
Precisious japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Black electroplating finishing, chrome
Scratch-proof crystal
Triple time zone function
Case back with laser logo
Leather strap
3ATM water resistant
CLEARANCE STOCK
Price :
I) RM 70.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available :
I) Yellow - 2
II) White - 1
II) Orange - 1

9) Model: IF-001
Precision japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Tachymeter bezel
Black painted coating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/Pull crown with protection cap
Case back with laser logo
Leather strap
Price :
I) RM 80.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available :
I) Black - 1
II) All White - 1

* 1 TAHUN LIMITED WARRANTY !
* Free Postage !
* With Box , Warranty Card & Manual Book
Kepada Sesiapa yang berminat untuk membeli boleh
PM or Contact 0163378443
1) Model : IN-008
Precision Japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Carbon black electroplating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/Pull crown with protection cap
Case back with laser logo
Steel strap
3ATM water resistant
Price : RM 130.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour :
I) Blue - 1
II) Black - II


2) Model: IN-023
Precision Japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Black painted coating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/Pull crown
Dual time display with backlight
Case back with laser logo
Rubber strap
3ATM water resistant
Price :
I) RM 150.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : Orange , Black & Yellow

3) Model: IN-023-MAC
Precision Japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Black painted coating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/Pull crown
Case back with laser logo
Rubber strap
3ATM water resistant
Price :
I) RM 160.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : Aluminium plate

4) Model No :IN-025
Precision Japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Matte black electroplating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/Pull crown with protection device
Case back with laser logo
Leather strap
Price :
I) RM 150.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : AS Picture

5) Model: IN-025-MAC
Precision hand winding movement
Matte black electroplate finishing
Leather strap
3ATM water resistant
Case dimensions: 44mm
Band lug width: 24mm
Case thickness: 14mm
Price :
I) RM 170.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : Black & Brown


6) Model: IN-031
Precision Japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Black painted coating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/pull crown with special protective cap
Dual display, digital display with backlight
Case back with laser logo
Steel strap
3ATM water resistant
Price :
I) RM 130.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : Blue & Red


7) Model: IN-037
Precisious japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Electron-plating with sand blasting finishing (Matt)
Rotatable tachymeter bezel
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/pull crown at 4 o'clock position
Case back with laser logo
Premium nylon Zulu strap( 5 rings)
3ATM water resistant
Price :
I) RM 130.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available : Black & Orange


8) Model: IN-045
Precisious japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Black electroplating finishing, chrome
Scratch-proof crystal
Triple time zone function
Case back with laser logo
Leather strap
3ATM water resistant
CLEARANCE STOCK
Price :
I) RM 70.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available :
I) Yellow - 2
II) White - 1
II) Orange - 1

9) Model: IF-001
Precision japanese quartz movement
Alloy-structure case
Tachymeter bezel
Black painted coating finishing
Scratch-proof crystal
Push/Pull crown with protection cap
Case back with laser logo
Leather strap
Price :
I) RM 80.00 Including Postage Fees
Colour Available :
I) Black - 1
II) All White - 1

Last edited: