BTC USD 82,950.2 Gold USD 4,144.52
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

WSS 9.5 Final - For Discussion

Would you like to tryout this DEMO version?


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no trade as well => "2009 WSS EA NO TRADE."
 
I see. Let see tomorrow if we can have same trade.

Alright, let's compare signal status again tomorrow.
Mind to tell the "Signal Status" was original coded or you added on yourself?
 
Alright, let's compare signal status again tomorrow.
Mind to tell the "Signal Status" was original coded or you added on yourself?

Simply say it comes from original source with no human interaction.
 
Then I bet yours must be the latest version. :D


Screenshot in first page for 'signal status' is taken from latest original version (03 Feb 2009).

You have/use original version? If you have an account with WSS you can download latest version from WSS website.
 
Last edited:
Screenshot in first page for 'signal status' is taken from latest original version (03 Feb 2009).

You have/use original version? If you have an account with WSS you can download latest version from WSS website.


Nope, I am not WSS customer. I got this EA file from CG here. No idea where is the last WSS thread.
 
I put a screenshot on the first page. Did you get that as well?

aku nye EA sama cam ko. NO TRADE TODAY. aku baru je campak EA nie dlm live acount aku. tgk esok trade ke x...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13827
USD / JPY
157.228
GBP / USD
1.32645
USD / CHF
0.83045
USD / CAD
1.41546
EUR / JPY
178.968
AUD / USD
0.70204
Back
Top
Log in Register