BTC USD 84,018.8 Gold USD 4,153.44
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

WSS 9.5 Final - For Discussion

Would you like to tryout this DEMO version?


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
trade using cable only... huhuhu
 
I had a trouble with the touchpad, normally i use the mouse, and while i was voting i check the wrong box and them i press ENTER :( sorry.
 
I had a trouble with the touchpad, normally i use the mouse, and while i was voting i check the wrong box and them i press ENTER :( sorry.

No problem. I just want to know if there was any particular reason for doing so.
 
Bro bila mau share this EA.
 
Result for 19/02/2009 is updated on the first page.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13491
USD / JPY
157.201
GBP / USD
1.32393
USD / CHF
0.83323
USD / CAD
1.41934
EUR / JPY
178.409
AUD / USD
0.69992
Back
Top
Log in Register