Hi,
I am an ex journalist for a Malay newspaper and also have 3 years experience of translating from English-Malay language.
Here, I am providing my service of :
1 ) Writing Article in Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia / Malay : Price is negotiable but usually I'll charge RM5-10 per article for 300-500 words. Any niche, can be discussed.
2) Translating English to Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia / Malay : RM0.50 per word. Min 100 words.
3) Video Editing : I can edit any type of video from weddings, events to music video. The rate depends on the complication. Email for discussion.
If you are interested to get my service, please email to : [email protected]
Its guaranteed a good quality service as I am not a newbie.
Thank you
I am an ex journalist for a Malay newspaper and also have 3 years experience of translating from English-Malay language.
Here, I am providing my service of :
1 ) Writing Article in Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia / Malay : Price is negotiable but usually I'll charge RM5-10 per article for 300-500 words. Any niche, can be discussed.
2) Translating English to Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia / Malay : RM0.50 per word. Min 100 words.
3) Video Editing : I can edit any type of video from weddings, events to music video. The rate depends on the complication. Email for discussion.
If you are interested to get my service, please email to : [email protected]
Its guaranteed a good quality service as I am not a newbie.
Thank you