ramos
Super Active Member
- Messages
- 7,103
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2009
- Messages
- 7,103
- Reaction score
- 239
- Points
- 73
Here are some OEM theme packs I threw together for Windows 7.
They are organized in folders by name and easy to install.
Each OEM folder contains a wallpaper install exe file, which
you install 1st, and a theme pack file you double click
to install afterward.
I had to create the Gericom and LG wallpaper as I couldnt find any.
Here is a screen shot with them all installed.
Download Here
They are organized in folders by name and easy to install.
Each OEM folder contains a wallpaper install exe file, which
you install 1st, and a theme pack file you double click
to install afterward.
I had to create the Gericom and LG wallpaper as I couldnt find any.
Here is a screen shot with them all installed.
Download Here
