BTC USD 84,783.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

willcare signal & analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary prior to Europe session.
minor trend up from asian opening, terminated around 226.17 sebelum prematurely DT towards previous bouncer level 224.23.
Previous my estimation 226.47(or 226.92) was not reach at first attempt.
Sekarang Bouncing from 224.23, this target is eyed from my point of view.Overall DT may continue again after a top of the day. (and if this happen the upper level would not be revisited at least in medium term.
Kita keep in mind that my upper level target would not be easy in term of bearish condition.My trapped long- ada a few post(SL224.10) survive to this time.Happy trading.
 
Summary prior to Europe session.
minor trend up from asian opening, terminated around 226.17 sebelum prematurely DT towards previous bouncer level 224.23.
Previous my estimation 226.47(or 226.92) was not reach at first attempt.
Sekarang Bouncing from 224.23, this target is eyed from my point of view.Overall DT may continue again after a top of the day. (and if this happen the upper level would not be revisited at least in medium term.
Kita keep in mind that my upper level target would not be easy in term of bearish condition.My trapped long- ada a few post(SL224.10) survive to this time.Happy trading.

agreed 100% with u ..trend still DT.......price should continue down today..hari ni kita akan melihat more bearish..get ready for more bearish action after this..Am really sure this will happen when london market open...223..222 and 210 and maybe 219 sure my possible target...

just my two cents!!
 
agreed 100% with u ..trend still DT.......price should continue down today..hari ni kita akan melihat more bearish..get ready for more bearish action after this..Am really sure this will happen when london market open...223..222 and 210 and maybe 219 sure my possible target...

just my two cents!!

agreed with u 200% too!!! sama juga ye kita punya target..!!
 
Last edited:
now I think the top is the level gain at asian session.226.xx may not be reach.just now GJ doin the zig-zag move.I did remember that this move collapsing my account when I did try to follow the move a few days ago(.and I'm lagging as all the indicator).Now I'll ignore it.Still bearish.If not I'll be a bear losing the way home.
 
Last edited:
gjrb0.gif


Sorry for late update..let see chart that i attach kat sini........Perhatikan betul2 chart tf1 H GJ..jelas terbentuk satu formation trendline disitu yang memisahkan antara TL atas dan TL bawah. Terdapat 2 peringkat Tendline kat TL atas yang bertindak sebagai good resistant iaitu TL1(putih) dan TL2(kuning).Begitu juga kat tredline bawah terdapat strong support TL antara TL3(putih ) dan TL4(kuning). Kita masih lagi berada disekitar range hari ini antara 226.18 dan 224.28. Kalau melihatkan trend hari ini trend lebih kepada neutral atau neutral trending market. Tak banyak pergerakkan besar yang kita dapat lihat kecuali pergerakan bearish ke 224.28. Walaubagaimanapun kegagalan memecahkan TL kat atas akan membuatkan price heading untuk test low hari ini. Saya masih percaya bahawa hari ini akan terjadi pergerakkan yang significant untuk break low 224 ...seterusnya kita akan melihat price jatuh lebih jauh ke 223, 221. For me today week or next week still bearish!!!

Just my two cents!! Trust ur own trade and trade at own risk!!

Good luck!!
Dari Meja willcare......
 
Last edited:
summary prior to US session.

GJ dah reach low 233.95,then retraced back to 61.8 fibo of the day, around 233.95/234.03.
What I would like to see is continuation reaching back to 233.95 and without hesitation going south to lower 233.If 234.50 is breach again I think it would be possible.I hope we would see the lowest point today, maybe around 10-11pm.
 
20.28pm...cakap2 GJ.

Us session saw a climb back high as gain by europe session.
If you see the candle formation -it is like a bird(minus asian session part).
Now GJ can fly away.What I hope is somebody shot em.
 
22.46pm
What a long pause and exhausting day.My previous top estimated at 226.47-226.92 was not reach initially.At this time the top after dt and then climbing back is 226.65/73.(It is not completed at the first attempt during asian trading day while hopping down at europe session -and I think that is why everything seems so premature.
Will GJ move further?I don't know.It's so tiring.Bye for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12570
USD / JPY
157.835
GBP / USD
1.32430
USD / CHF
0.82836
USD / CAD
1.42465
EUR / JPY
177.675
AUD / USD
0.69390
Back
Top
Log in Register