BTC USD 83,473.0 Gold USD 4,181.85
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Why you are in forex market?

Though Forex is risky, you must learn about Forex Risk Management and Time Management to make sure that you keep what you earn.
 
Forex market is a very interesting and competitive environment. Most of the people get attracted to the forex by some misconception that it is easy to make money sitting at home and doing nothing. This idea is absolutely false but many people learn about this whole market this way. I like forex for the fact that it includes every sphere of human life and by analysing the market, you can really understand much and perhaps predict many things.
 
I am just at the beginner level learning to trade and striving to obtain knowledge and skills to earn more profits.
 
Forex is the movement of money. Where there is money, there will be those who wish to receive it. At first I also just wanted money, but now I'm just curious.
 
Of course, we all are here for money, but you need to understand that you can never make money all the time.
 
Before, I wanted to make money on Forex and that's it. But then, Forex became interesting to me, like cryptocurrency. I am not a beginner at Forex, but I do not consider myself a professional either.
 
Everyone here is to make some good money online and I am too, but again it won't be possible if you do not possess proper knowledge and skills.
 
A forex market for a forex trader can be profitable, flexible, or highly engaging. A forex market is open 24/7, so anyone with a laptop or a smartphone may make big money with no risk. However, It also comes with high leverage and high risk. As a result, anyone looking to make a fortune in forex will need to be disciplined and skilled.
 
I really love forex and I am here to make some money for my livings.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13435
USD / JPY
157.298
GBP / USD
1.32275
USD / CHF
0.83396
USD / CAD
1.41900
EUR / JPY
178.424
AUD / USD
0.69901
Back
Top
Log in Register