BTC USD 84,531.7 Gold USD 4,177.72
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Why you are in forex market?

I would like to learn about Forex. Actually, I have an ambition to take Forex as a career of mine.
 
Traders engage in Forex trading for various reasons, but the main reason that applies to everyone since it is a business like any other. Some traders prefer Forex because of the reliable infrustructure, 24 hour market, currency options available and high appetite for risk
 
I would like to learn about Forex. Actually, I have an ambition to take Forex as a career of mine.

Good decision! I must appreciate your ambitions and good luck for your future endeavors.. Start learning the skills which are required to earn money from forex trading, try to get a demo account from any reputed broker and learn forex trading processes.
 
Thank you've inspired me. I also recently steeped in forex trading. Hopefully I can be like you.
 
I am in the forex business to make money. Just like any other business, most people trade forex for profit. Beside profit, others trade for convenience and mastery of the forex trading skills. Being an expert trader takes determination, which is what every trader has.
 
I like the liquidity in the forex market. The fact that the market is global and operates 24/7 is very encouraging and offers a unique kind of freedom. Also, the market has no strict restrictions for traders. So long as you have money, you can trade and make your profits.
 
I think deep down everyone is into forex to make money, if possible quite effortlessly and quickly. But in truth we all come to understand that it takes time, work and effort to get there. Forex for me is a challenge - I love thatabout it more than anything else.
 
I like forex because it has found the golden mean: it is not as risky as binary options market and it is much more profitable than the stock markets. So, I believe that there is a nice risk/reward ratio in forex.
 
I really love forex trading because it is a great way of earning money. You can trade 24/5 and if you have good skills and knowledge you can amke good profit.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13560
USD / JPY
156.859
GBP / USD
1.32824
USD / CHF
0.83365
USD / CAD
1.41758
EUR / JPY
178.063
AUD / USD
0.69576
Back
Top
Log in Register