BTC USD 83,600.0 Gold USD 4,170.98
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Who has the best FOREX AUTO-Bot?

I don't use the v44 version. That one is for pros who can do a lot of other settings. I'm using v36.

Update: current account balance = USD 4754.69 with -USD191.40 open trade... 65 winning streaks out of 113 trades. From my total trades so far... only 3 losses. I'm quite surprised myself.

I'm using:
FTL = 0
TP = 12
SL = 700
TS = 7

You must have enough margin to hold your losing open trades though.

which broker u using?
 
actually the 3 losses was from other currency pairs i tried out later so they were minimal losses. I don't hit the SL for EUR/USD as it is supposed to be long-term strategy. EUR/USD movement usually don't go one direction for more than 300 pips.... if it did... i think most ppl will be burnt heavily. Placing a high SL doesn't mean the trade is closed at 700pips... it's preventing the trade from closing prematurely. Account balance has surpassed USD17,000. I now open all currency pairs. Highest lost in one trade is about USD450. Still zero loss on EUR/USD trade however open trade can hover around -USD2500++ on a negative movement. As long as there is margin.. it's still ok.
 
actually the 3 losses was from other currency pairs i tried out later so they were minimal losses. I don't hit the SL for EUR/USD as it is supposed to be long-term strategy. EUR/USD movement usually don't go one direction for more than 300 pips.... if it did... i think most ppl will be burnt heavily. Placing a high SL doesn't mean the trade is closed at 700pips... it's preventing the trade from closing prematurely. Account balance has surpassed USD17,000. I now open all currency pairs. Highest lost in one trade is about USD450. Still zero loss on EUR/USD trade however open trade can hover around -USD2500++ on a negative movement. As long as there is margin.. it's still ok.

I don't like a high floating so I put a lower SL which is 280.

Are you trading live or demo?
 
Can u post the link 1 more time...when i click your link...it say that link disappear...

I am newbie here, also want to have a try on it.

Thx
 
apsal aku nmpk link star2 jek
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13158
USD / JPY
157.491
GBP / USD
1.32059
USD / CHF
0.83571
USD / CAD
1.41982
EUR / JPY
178.213
AUD / USD
0.69691
Back
Top
Log in Register