BTC USD 84,449.4 Gold USD 4,260.35
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

What's your lacking?

Elijah_0

Fun Poster
Messages
358
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Messages
358
Reaction score
7
Points
15
My only lacking is that I can’t stick trading plan that turns everything into chaos.
 
I don’t have sufficient trading patience and it’s my major lacking.
 
I grow frustrated very quickly even though I recover it but it’s my lacking I will say.
 
Struggling to stick to a trading plan can lead to chaos. Focus on setting clear, achievable goals and maintaining discipline. Use a trading journal to track decisions and emotions, and regularly review and adjust your plan to stay aligned with your strategy and improve consistency.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13781
USD / JPY
157.633
GBP / USD
1.32284
USD / CHF
0.82973
USD / CAD
1.41540
EUR / JPY
179.129
AUD / USD
0.70090
Back
Top
Log in Register