Luqmanul Hakim
CG Top Poster Club

- Messages
- 23,318
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2010
- Messages
- 23,318
- Reaction score
- 4,848
- Points
- 196
Whatchuwant? Pack - Terbaru dari CELCOM
Whatchuwant? Pick a Pack. Then Pick a Prize. It really is that simple! Subscribe to Whatchuwant packs & get the prize you want - New prizes will be available every Monday!
Savings on Voice ? SMS? A Brand New Laptop?
Designer iPod Dock? Or a whole lot more?
Untuk maklumat lanjut, klik di S I N I
Terima kasih kepada yang sudi klik
Whatchuwant? Pick a Pack. Then Pick a Prize. It really is that simple! Subscribe to Whatchuwant packs & get the prize you want - New prizes will be available every Monday!
Savings on Voice ? SMS? A Brand New Laptop?
Designer iPod Dock? Or a whole lot more?
Untuk maklumat lanjut, klik di S I N I