azhas71
Active Member
- Messages
- 2,055
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2007
- Messages
- 2,055
- Reaction score
- 3
- Points
- 35
"I'm going fishing." Really means..."I'm going to drink myself dangerously stupid, and stand by a stream with a stick in my hand, while the fish swim by in complete safety."
"Let's take your car." Really means..."Mine is full of beer cans, burger wrappers and completely out of gas."
"It's a guy thing." Really means..."There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."
"Can I help with dinner?" Really means..."Why isn't it already on the table?"
"Uh huh," "Sure, honey," or "Yes, dear." Really means... Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response like Pavlov's dog drooling
"Good idea." Really means..."It'll never work. And I'll spend the rest of the day gloating."
"Have you lost weight?" Really means..."I've just spent our last $30 on a cordless drill."
"My wife doesn't understand me." Really means..."She's heard all my stories before, and is tired of them."
"It would take too long to explain." Really means..."I have no idea how it works."
penat nak taip nak ending dia baca kat sini....:-?
http://ww1.yuwie.com/blog/entry.asp?id=371153&eid=221087
paid
"Let's take your car." Really means..."Mine is full of beer cans, burger wrappers and completely out of gas."
"It's a guy thing." Really means..."There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."
"Can I help with dinner?" Really means..."Why isn't it already on the table?"
"Uh huh," "Sure, honey," or "Yes, dear." Really means... Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response like Pavlov's dog drooling
"Good idea." Really means..."It'll never work. And I'll spend the rest of the day gloating."
"Have you lost weight?" Really means..."I've just spent our last $30 on a cordless drill."
"My wife doesn't understand me." Really means..."She's heard all my stories before, and is tired of them."
"It would take too long to explain." Really means..."I have no idea how it works."
penat nak taip nak ending dia baca kat sini....:-?
http://ww1.yuwie.com/blog/entry.asp?id=371153&eid=221087
