BTC USD 83,596.9 Gold USD 4,154.41
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

What equipment do you follow in trading?

Ricky Rk

Fun Poster
Messages
386
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
386
Reaction score
10
Points
15
Personally I use trendlines, RSI, moving average, Bollinger bands etc. What do you use?
 
If equipment refers to indicators, then I would say moving average, Bollinger bands, RSI, stokistics and trendlines.
 
Moving average, stokistics and trendlines are indicators that I mostly follow to predict the market trends.
 
For technical analysis, I use Moving average 200 along with RSI and trendlines. They help me identify the market trend accurately to some extent.
 
I use support and resistance levels, slanted lines and channels, as well as candlestick patterns and technical analysis figures.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13705
USD / JPY
156.971
GBP / USD
1.32581
USD / CHF
0.83185
USD / CAD
1.41683
EUR / JPY
178.700
AUD / USD
0.70252
Back
Top
Log in Register