BTC USD 83,096.5 Gold USD 4,110.89
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

What did you want?

AnnaFx

Active+ Member
Messages
2,764
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Messages
2,764
Reaction score
2
Points
35
If you are given a chance to choose a forex broker, what kind of broker did you want?
  • Low spread?
  • Bonuses?

Or others?
 
I will want a trusted broker with legal details of its registration. So that I can trust him for my money. Any broker can give you a bonus and spreads but if your money is not in safe hand then what we are going to do with the other offers.
 
Traders vary in their nature and they differ in their demands and needs. As a forex trader I prefer spread over bonus. Since I believe that bonus is just an additional income that my broker will offer me in various occasions. But spread has a long impact on my trading performance. And as a micro trader or investor I always desire lower spread as possible so that my profit can run. For this reason; lower spread is essential for me: after deducting all transaction costs; I require that I have sufficient money.
 
Low spread is a very good trading condition a broker should offer. My broker offers low spread but does not give big bonuses. I prefer the lower spreads I get. I hate the conditions that goes along with bonuses before it can be withdrawn.
 
Traders vary in their nature and they differ in their demands and needs. As a forex trader I prefer spread over bonus. Since I believe that bonus is just an additional income that my broker will offer me in various occasions. But spread has a long impact on my trading performance. And as a micro trader or investor I always desire lower spread as possible so that my profit can run. For this reason; lower spread is essential for me: after deducting all transaction costs; I require that I have sufficient money.


I can suggest you to try xero markets as they offer low spread.
 
Low spread is a very good trading condition a broker should offer. My broker offers low spread but does not give big bonuses. I prefer the lower spreads I get. I hate the conditions that goes along with bonuses before it can be withdrawn.

Xero markets also offers low spread. As trader, why not you try both broker? :D:D
 
Actually, some brokers do offer zero spreads and it does not mean they are the total scam. What they do is pretend to give you zero spreads and make their money from increased commission.
 
Saya akan mahukan broker yang dipercayai dengan butiran perundangan yang sah. Jadi saya boleh mempercayai dia untuk wang saya. Mana-mana broker boleh memberikan bonus dan menyebar tetapi jika wang anda tidak selamat maka apa yang akan kita lakukan dengan tawaran lain.
 
Saya akan mahukan broker yang dipercayai dengan butiran perundangan yang sah. Jadi saya boleh mempercayai dia untuk wang saya. Mana-mana broker boleh memberikan bonus dan menyebar tetapi jika wang anda tidak selamat maka apa yang akan kita lakukan dengan tawaran lain.

Betul tuan. Duit bukan senang dicari :)
 
When choosing a FOREX broker, you should always consider security, support, fees, and regulations before you decide
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11974
USD / JPY
158.064
GBP / USD
1.32144
USD / CHF
0.83336
USD / CAD
1.42577
EUR / JPY
176.990
AUD / USD
0.69624
Back
Top
Log in Register