BTC USD 83,850.6 Gold USD 4,139.61
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

What are the best ebooks to learn forex?

Internet is best place to search books for learning Forex. There are lots of website which are providing free content for learning Forex.
 
Forex trading is a learning ground. So the traders should never stop learning in this business. Learning helps the traders to become much educated and confident. Without confident and experience you will never be able to win the trade. So if you are a beginner trader first of all learn about Forex trading and different terms and conditions of Forex trading. In this way you will surely achieve your success at all.
 
You won’t learn much from books. I prefer to study in real time. Everything that happened on the market needs to be analyzed and worked out. it will be more useful than spending time reading.
 
I think that you shouldn't read books, it's better to read blogs and watch webinars. Books take a lot of time and give not enough info, as forex is changing all time and writers can't take books up to date.
 
Books are a storehouse of knowledge, but as far as trade is concerned, I read online learning because this market is developing very fast and new terms and opportunities appear that the book cannot tell about at times.
 
You should look for online tutorial for trading that will help you for the learning purpose of Forex. Because there are so many books for trading.
 
I really like reading books but I think Google is the best place to get material about Forex trading to learn.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13471
USD / JPY
157.369
GBP / USD
1.32366
USD / CHF
0.83406
USD / CAD
1.41923
EUR / JPY
178.568
AUD / USD
0.69913
Back
Top
Log in Register