BTC USD 83,089.9 Gold USD 4,164.22
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

We are looking for more traders to partner with

abmert1

Freshie
Messages
1
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi guys,

I am looking for an experienced, reliable and above all consistently profitable gold trader to partner with.

I run a publishing company developing services and products for people interested in trading various markets.

http://www.ForexSunday.com
http://www.DeskTopTradealerts.com
http://www.Spreadtraderpro.com

As a partner your role would be to supply trading ideas and tips to paying members (our revenue source).
Day traders evenings part time traders,, we work with all types.

In general there is not a lot more to do than you already do, you trade as usual but use our system to send out your report to members.

The business is well established and proven, and a great way to add further income to your business.

If this is of interest please visit

http://simplemoneytree.com/members/?page_id=796

And tell us a bit more about you.

I will send over more details to flesh the idea out a bit more for you.

Thank you for your time.

Jamie Sylvian
Publisher
Digital Media Publishing Ltd
 
Back
Top
Log in Register