BTC USD 84,071.1 Gold USD 4,165.45
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Watch out FXopen!!!Everyone read it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapi kan...dalam thread ni aku tak dengar pun ade org melayu kata dia kena tipu...yang claim kata kena tipu tu semua mat salleh..

Betul jugak ko kata...kita tak kenal fxopen atau poltek...dan yang lain2 punye broker pun kita tak kenal...Aku lagi la...duduk kat rumah aje buat homework...mana nak kenal broker2 ni:D :D

TAK LA, AKU SEKADAR RESPON KEPADA POST DIE TU JER, SEBAB DIE ADA CAKAP PASAL MELAYU SENNAG KENA TIPU... DAN AKU CAKAP ORANG MELAYU SENANG KENA TIPU BERDASARKAN SEJARAH LABU PERAM, PAK MAN TELO, JAI NETWORK DAN SEBAGAINYA...

TU LA PASAL... KALO AKU TAK KENAL SI A, AKU TAK BERANI NAK DEFEND LEBIH2 JIKA ADA ORANG CAKAP PASAL BENDE BURUK MENGENAI SI A NI... TAKUT SATU HARI NANTI KENA BATANG HIDUNG SENDIRI... TENGOK LA ORANG2 YANG DOK DEFEND JAI NETWORK DULU, SKANG NI HILANG NTAH KEMANA.... JADI BAHAN KUTUKAN JER...
 
Last edited:
Carefull FXOpen... dont write anything follish... people are watching you. For the gudness of the broker. ;)
 
can u explain about that..?
:-? :-? :-?

There are several ways how to keep account on the same level and open a lot of positions :) So, no real trading activity took a place. It is possible to do on you private account but is forbidden to do in order to generate referal commission.
I will not explain the whole system, as some people may try to do this. Our security department check for this kind of suspicious activity and do not allow it.
 
can u explain about that..?
:-? :-? :-?

YEAH.. I'M ALSO CURIOUS ABOUT THAT... HOW COULD HE GENERATE THE REFERRAL BONUSES BY HIMSELF??? USD200-300 PER DAY, SUCH A LARGE AMOUNT.. :-? :-? :-?
 
Carefull FXOpen... dont write anything follish... people are watching you. For the gudness of the broker. ;)

Thanks for advice.
Actually, as I like to say - time will show who is right...time is pasing and FXOpen is here...maybe we need more time.
 
There are several ways how to keep account on the same level and open a lot of positions :) So, no real trading activity took a place. It is possible to do on you private account but is forbidden to do in order to generate referal commission.
I will not explain the whole system, as some people may try to do this. Our security department check for this kind of suspicious activity and do not allow it.

PLEASE EXPLAIN IT CLEARLY.. IF THE WEAKNESS CAME FROM YOUR SYSTEM, ITS YOUR RESPONSIBLE TO FIX IT...

I'M STILL WAITING FOR A BETTER ANSWER...
 
YEAH.. I'M ALSO CURIOUS ABOUT THAT... HOW COULD HE GENERATE THE REFERRAL BONUSES BY HIMSELF??? USD200-300 PER DAY, SUCH A LARGE AMOUNT.. :-? :-? :-?


Yes, it is big referal commission from 3 accounts with several thousands of deposit. Due to our tight speads and commissions there are ways how to open maximum size positions with almot 0%risk and generate huge commission :)
I am sorry, I can not tell how, if there are any technicians or finance department workers of any broker they will understand.
 
Thanks for advice.
Actually, as I like to say - time will show who is right...time is pasing and FXOpen is here...maybe we need more time.

I HOPE THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER TO MY CURIOSITY... :D
 
PLEASE EXPLAIN IT CLEARLY.. IF THE WEAKNESS CAME FROM YOUR SYSTEM, ITS YOUR RESPONSIBLE TO FIX IT...

I'M STILL WAITING FOR A BETTER ANSWER...

It is not weakness, it is just forbidden to do, thats all.
there are several ways how to avoid this kind of activity from our side: Add swaps, use widen spreads and do not allow hedging :)
Will you like this.

Actually, we have faced just a few cases with this kind of activity only.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13581
USD / JPY
157.133
GBP / USD
1.32843
USD / CHF
0.83476
USD / CAD
1.41971
EUR / JPY
178.474
AUD / USD
0.69567
Back
Top
Log in Register